GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Important Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/09/03 at 21:48
Regular
In a modern society where women have equal right to men in the work place, voting and all that sort of thing, does it make it acceptable for a man to hit a woman?

What do you think?
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I can understand what some of you are saying.

But for me, hitting a woman just isn’t right. It’s the way I’ve been brought up. Women are naturally weaker. No doubt a woman hitting a man is wrong, and they could do some damage. But most men would do more damage to a woman if they lashed out.

When you’re in the mental state that causes you to hit a woman, I imagine that your body is going to be full of hormones, adrenalin would be coursing through your body and therefore you may not realise just how hard you are lashing out.

I really don’t know what kind of a situation it would have to be for a man to hit a woman, or vice-versa.

I truly hope if a woman ever hit me that I would not hit them back. I also hope that I would have the sense to leave that person.
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:17
Regular
"It's been a while.."
I am not saying i beat girls or anything. Merely if it was a life threatening situation and you were being beaten to death by a girl you would be allowed to lash out. Or a situation along those lines, you know what i mean.
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Do men ever get raped by women?
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:23
Regular
"It's been a while.."
:S
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:40
Regular
women shouldn't get hit by men, but years of sexism makes them think they have more right to do it.

we live in a sexist society, although currently I think men are discriminated against far more than women are. just watch adverts, men are portrayed as blithering idiots. women used to have to put up with this and now I know how they feel.

make no mistake though, if a woman was beating the crap out of me, I WOULD hit her back. this is viewed as wrong though .... go figure
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:41
Regular
*men shouldn't get hit by women
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:42
Regular
No

Simple, unwritten law
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:43
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
Yes, men should be able to hit women.

just in the correct circumstances.

the same goes for man on man.
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:44
Regular
Mutant_guy:) wrote:
> No
>
> Simple, unwritten law

right, so if you were set upon by a group of drunk women (which happens incredibly often) who saw you as a soft target, you'd stand there and take it?
Sat 27/09/03 at 22:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> right, so if you were set upon by a group of drunk women (which
> happens incredibly often) who saw you as a soft target, you'd stand
> there and take it?

Depends on what way they were "setting" upon me ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.