GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Important Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/09/03 at 21:48
Regular
In a modern society where women have equal right to men in the work place, voting and all that sort of thing, does it make it acceptable for a man to hit a woman?

What do you think?
Sun 28/09/03 at 18:14
Regular
I'm glad many of you share the same view as me and agree that despite all this equality crap we still live in a sexist society.
Sun 28/09/03 at 14:15
Regular
"8==="
I did that when I was working at my local cinema. The girl I was working with kept kicking me in the leg over and over again.

It didn't really hurt so I just stood there and she looked a right idiot.

Needless to say it didn't happen again.
Sun 28/09/03 at 14:12
Regular
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> say at school, if a girl slapped me in front of her friends...

i forgot to mention she would not do this if she didn't know that i can do nothing back...
Sun 28/09/03 at 14:12
Regular
"It's been a while.."
In reality....
Sun 28/09/03 at 14:11
Regular
say at school, if a girl slapped me in front of her friends, laughing like a mong, y'know that witch-like cackle?

back to the point - if it got excessive, i would try and restrain her from doing it anymore. then if she say kicked me in the nadgers, i still wouldn't do anything. if i could get through this abuse without showing any emotion, i would have won. why? because she'd be shown up in front of her friends, and as the penny dropped that she is as weak as a bloody gnat, she'd back off...

at least that's what would happen in my head...
Sun 28/09/03 at 13:04
When my sister gets in a mood with me she slaps me, the most i can do is push her.

Prrft damn law.
Sun 28/09/03 at 13:03
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Indeed.
Sun 28/09/03 at 12:57
"period drama"
Memorandum! wrote:
> What about wives who beat their husbands? Eh?
>
> Is that allowed?

I think it happens quite a lot.
But it's never taken seriously, or the bloke's too ashamed to say so, or no-one belives it.

Double standards all the way.
Sun 28/09/03 at 12:55
Regular
"8==="
Having hit a girl after she hit me continuously for about two minutes despite me trying to get away I would say yes.

However I was the one who got suspended: Fair world huh?

I have also come so very close to hitting my Step-mother after seeing her beating up my dad. My dad did absolutely nothing and I was extremely anoyed with my stepmum for abusing a priviledge of her gender.

Hit them if they are hitting you. But only if you cannot get away.

Also I'd seriously consider hitting them if they are causing someone else pain by hitting them themselves.
Sun 28/09/03 at 12:40
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
What about wives who beat their husbands? Eh?

Is that allowed?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.