GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA San Andreas in a week!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 03/06/05 at 15:04
Regular
"....."
Yippeeeeeee.
Thu 30/06/05 at 18:19
The replay function is severely disappointing, to be honest
Thu 30/06/05 at 18:16
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
If you finish the Zero missions, Zero's shop starts generating you money, so it's useful.

It took me a few goes to get the hang of those stupid planes.
Thu 30/06/05 at 17:00
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Nah, it's not necessary to do them to progress further so I wouldn't worry about it.

I went back later on and did the nasty plane one when I had gained a lot more flight experience. Seems like it affects the RC planes as well, thus making the mission actually possible.
Thu 30/06/05 at 14:01
Regular
FUN! :D

Bah, just bought Zero's shop only to find the 2nd mission uses them stupid RC things. In Vice City it was the helicopter and in this one it's the plane, DIE!! A mission is made extremely hard due to the applauling controls, why didn't they just leave the RC things out of it? Also for those of you that have gotten past this bit, is it necessary to complete Zero's missions? I might just leave them and the plane really gives me rage.
Thu 30/06/05 at 11:52
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
its been dispatched and will arrive in 2-3 working days. YAY
Wed 29/06/05 at 22:52
Regular
"Catch it!"
Its going to be like that on the PSP.
Wed 29/06/05 at 15:42
Regular
"\\"
Bring on Multi Theft Auto!
Wed 29/06/05 at 14:31
Regular
Chippxero wrote:
> My only beef with this game is that when it rains i lose all SFX but
> still have the music, it's really annouying, other than that it was
> pretty good.

Yeah that happens to me aswell, I thought it was just on my copy.
Wed 29/06/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i kno wive ordered my copy.... *waits by letterbox*
Tue 28/06/05 at 16:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
My only beef with this game is that when it rains i lose all SFX but still have the music, it's really annouying, other than that it was pretty good.

planes took a while to get used to, as i wanted them to fly more like BF2 jets but i got used to it after a while and just used the keyboard for controlling them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.