GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA San Andreas in a week!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Fri 03/06/05 at 15:04
Regular
"....."
Yippeeeeeee.
Wed 15/06/05 at 09:51
Regular
Hur hur

I was only thinking yesterday that there should be a mini game in place of that cut scene. I guess Rockstar were either asked to take it out, or didn't think they'd get it past the censor.

This once again shows that sex is actually much worse than brutally caving someone's face in with a baseball bat and then stealing their wallet.
Tue 14/06/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Unretired"
O.o! Look what the PC version has, that all other versions don't...

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/news/single.php?id=1436

Yep that certainly is the deal breaker, must get this game now.
Tue 14/06/05 at 21:45
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Ordered it earlier. I'm so sick of my glitchy, ugly PS2 version. I'm a little concerned about these audio bugs though.
Tue 14/06/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Touched!"
Just got a copy of this, will give it a bash when I've had me tea.
Tue 14/06/05 at 15:14
Regular
Yeah, possibly the slickest game box evah!!111

It's a proper Hardback with detailed info on each city etc. Rather swish.
Tue 14/06/05 at 13:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah it comes in a sort of book thing with the CD/DVD at the back. Seems quite cool, check out the official website for more info [URL]http://www.gtasanandreas.com[/URL]
Tue 14/06/05 at 13:54
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Just had a look on a rival site and it says that the PC San Andreas is limited edition. Not sure if it goes for all copies of it. Can anyone shed any light on this?
Tue 14/06/05 at 08:39
Regular
That's in all versions. I've never used it though.
Tue 14/06/05 at 08:34
Regular
And as a little added extra (not sure if it's in the xbox version) but you get a camera in your bedroom. All pictures you take are saved to your hard drive.
Tue 14/06/05 at 08:31
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> So is the PC version worth buying over the Xbox one? My PC is top end
> so it's not a problem running it.

It supports upto 1600 x 1280 so it smooths out quite alot of jaggys found in the Xbox version.

Can you put yer own music into the
> PC version?

Yeh. Just a simple case of dragging mp3's into the custom music folder (Found in My Docs).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.