GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blair must not be happy with Bush"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/09/03 at 10:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3135932.stm

1st Bush says "No link between Sept 11th and Iraq", now a Washington source has indicated the report into WOMD will more than likely say that they never were there in the first place.

Wow, it's almost like the reasons offered for the invasion were lies.
Now, the chances of Blair acting honourably and resigning/commiting Sepuku in front of the assembled media is highly unlikely, but here's to hoping.

Never an Oswald when you need one
Mon 29/09/03 at 22:11
Regular
"relocated"
Belldandy wrote:
> Having read for the past week most of the topics going on here, and
> seen the hilarious examples of supposed 'facts' in them, I've come to
> the conclusion it's just not worth engaging in most of them.

Eh? Do you have any sense of self irony at all? Have you ever, in your entire life, admitted to making a mistake, however small? Ever posted the words 'sorry, I was wrong' on this forum?

Still, it is probably easier to dismiss everything posted on the forum on a weekly basis, because that way you don't need to get involved in irritating debates with people you don't agree with.
Tue 30/09/03 at 08:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
unknown kernel wrote:
Ever
> posted the words 'sorry, I was wrong' on this forum?
---

Once.
When he created a topic expressing doubt and disbelief for the reasons offered for war, his misguided blind faith in a lying, borderline-retard President and concern for the outcomes of the invasion of Iraq.

Then, 2 weeks later, returned to say "I just posted that as a test to see the reaction"
Which is precisely when I realised exactly the sort of person Mr Dandy is.

He will take a stance immediately and defend it, even when it becomes apparent that he is turning circles in his arguments ("I'm not saying every anti-war protestor is a communist" then 2 posts later "If you're part of that group, you might as well be a member of the communist party"), and then rather than act with dignity and say "Whoops! haha", will disappear for up to 2 weeks until those threads have fallen from the page.

Which, oddly, is exactly what has happened here again.
However, I realised last week that people like Bell are not worth arguing/discussing with, because apart from staggeringly stupid ideas, they possess zero humour or the capacity to see an issue outside of designated, official boundaries.

And the best part? The rebuttal/"I know you are but what am I?" post that will follow.
Tue 30/09/03 at 09:10
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
> A'men to that.
> --
>
> Yet you felt compelled to reply.
> You thrive on this petty noise, just admit it and get on with life.
>
> In the same way as Light.
>
> Actually I find it occassionaly funny. Light makes a big deal about
> me posting and so forth, yet instead of ignoring them, or sticking to
> the topic, he too feels compelled to reply. In fact, Goatboy, you'll
> find a fair few posts where Light almost seems to miss me being here,
> the poor little chap. For someone whom Light supposedly thinks
> nothing of, he sure feels the need to comment enough. Life's going
> quite swimmingly as well, thanks.

Mwah ha ha haaa! The difference Bell being that I have NEVER once threw an enormous huff and proclaimed that "I'm leaving!". Y'see, I happily admit that I enjoy this kinda stuff; it's fun watching idiots like you argue yourself into a corner and then explode into tears when you can't make your way back out.

Still, good use of your standard argument;

> Point: You do this

> Bell's Counterpoint: You do the same.

Cretin.
Tue 30/09/03 at 11:25
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
unknown kernel wrote:
> Eh? Do you have any sense of self irony at all? Have you ever, in
> your entire life, admitted to making a mistake, however small? Ever
> posted the words 'sorry, I was wrong' on this forum?

Yep, not that anyone else seems to do it either though - Light never said anything to Skarra about his "Iraq never invaded anyone ever" type comment, Light never responded to my correcting him that the US had indeed been fighting terrorism in the Phillipines when he claimed they had not, and so on....

> Still, it is probably easier to dismiss everything posted on the
> forum on a weekly basis, because that way you don't need to get
> involved in irritating debates with people you don't agree with.

Yep, for the most part they are irritating, as barely anyone here will ever change their opinion. Iraq and Afghanistan are rid of terrible regimes, so people whine they never got Bin Laden and Saddam, and I'll bet you a dollar that if both these men were captured next week, those same people would find another thing to complain about. So, irritating, yep. Funny as well, always good to see Light taking himself and others so seriously...

Plus, it's always nice to see how most topics soon dissolve into general arguments should anyone post contrary to the popular opinion.
Tue 30/09/03 at 11:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Belldandy wrote:
> Plus, it's always nice to see how most topics soon dissolve into
> general arguments should anyone post contrary to the popular opinion.
---

What I find odd is that the only person that gets stick for "posts contrary to the popular opinion" is you.
Skarra/Firebrand/IB etc etc are able to discuss and offer intelligent argument.
As opposed to your red-faced vomiting of google links and "You are wrong because I say you are"

And then you run away for a couple of weeks to let posts drop off the page, before coming back and pointedly arguing each and every single point you feel you can.
Whilst conveniently neglecting to pop or mention any discussions in which you are roundly proven to be a man of middling intelligence with a blinkered world view gained from Tom Clancy novels/Fox News & Whitehouse.org.
The technical term is "tool".
Not as in slang for a nob, but "tool" as in an unquestioning, accepting, unthinking swallower of blatant propaganda, lies, false information and the stubborn refusal to listen to people who patiently and calmly try to explain why they feel the way they do, to be met with "la la la you are wrong la la la here's some google sites la la la"

My personal Belldandy fav moments:

"I was, wait for it, wrong"
The centrifuge link thread, where the link you provided actually stated the exact opposite of what you were trying to crowbar into reality
Kapos and what their function was and attitude by other prisoners, specifically in the Ka Be.
Arguing the airborne contamination rate of Ebola with (albeit unknowingly to you) an analytical research chemist who's job it is to study exactly that.

I could go on, but what's the point? It's like trying to reason with a goose-stepping battle-droid from The Phantom Menace.
Good luck with your life, I hope being you works out for you.
Tue 30/09/03 at 11:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Belldandy wrote:
> Yep, for the most part they are irritating, as barely anyone here
> will ever change their opinion.
---

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, because we don't know anyone else like that do we?
Do you even realise how staggeringly hypocritical that is, or do you actually percieve yourself as this martyred target for freedom, truth and honest governments, battling us mindless communists?
Tue 30/09/03 at 12:04
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:

> Yep, not that anyone else seems to do it either though - Light never
> said anything to Skarra about his "Iraq never invaded anyone
> ever" type comment, Light never responded to my correcting him
> that the US had indeed been fighting terrorism in the Phillipines
> when he claimed they had not, and so on....

1st up: When did I say that to Skarra? Please point it out to me.

2nd: Actually, I did concede that when you pointed it out about the Phillipines.

>
> Yep, for the most part they are irritating, as barely anyone here
> will ever change their opinion. Iraq and Afghanistan are rid of
> terrible regimes, so people whine they never got Bin Laden and
> Saddam, and I'll bet you a dollar that if both these men were
> captured next week, those same people would find another thing to
> complain about.

Heh. It's like a mantra for you isn't it? "In case of brain failure, bleat the following refrain".
Tell me Bell, how do you reconcile your "there are definitely WOMD in Iraq" with Dubya's admission that there almost certainly are not? Funny how you've gone quiet about that. As for terrible regimes...yes, they are free of them. Shall we now discuss how the 'quality' of life has improved in both nations? Or do even you get embarrassed by how neither the US or UK have given a single penny to rebuild Afghanistan?

So, irritating, yep. Funny as well, always good to
> see Light taking himself and others so seriously...

Hahahahahahaa!! Says the man who wailed "You're all nasty men! And you smoke!" in response to being argued into a hole in the ground. You really do have no sense of irony, do you Bell?

>
> Plus, it's always nice to see how most topics soon dissolve into
> general arguments should anyone post contrary to the popular opinion.

So, are you saying that YOUR'S is the popular opinion? Because if you like, I can post links to poll after poll that will say that you're in the minority. Or are you simply saying that no-one should disagree with you because you're self-evidently correct?
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Light wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
>
> 1st up: When did I say that to Skarra? Please point it out to me.

Here it is.

>And Hitler waged war on Europe, whereas Hussein waged war >on...well...nobody once he had assisted us overthrow Iran.

> Heh. It's like a mantra for you isn't it? "In case of brain
> failure, bleat the following refrain".
> Tell me Bell, how do you reconcile your "there are definitely
> WOMD in Iraq" with Dubya's admission that there almost certainly
> are not? Funny how you've gone quiet about that. As for terrible
> regimes...yes, they are free of them. Shall we now discuss how the
> 'quality' of life has improved in both nations? Or do even you get
> embarrassed by how neither the US or UK have given a single penny to
> rebuild Afghanistan?

To be fair, Afganistan does get about $350 million dollars i think. But most of that is taken up by wages and stuff, so your not all wrong in saying we give them nothing for re-building, but not all right either if you know what i mean. In a perfect world, they'd get more, but given the state of the World Economy, it's not a surprise there's no more money to give them.
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
I just noticed, it was Bell that said Iraq never invaded Kuwait, not Light.
Tue 30/09/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Skarra wrote:
> I just noticed, it was Bell that said Iraq never invaded Kuwait, not
> Light.

Heh; cheers Skarra. It's not like Belldandy to deliberately lie and misquote somebody...

So lets read that again....

>And Hitler waged war on Europe, whereas Hussein waged war >on...well...nobody once he had assisted us overthrow Iran.

Well now, look at that; seems like I'm making a clear reference to the Iran-Iraq war. Just like I said.

So then Belldandy; I see you're just as much of a vacuous moral, intellectual, and emotional coward as you always were. ~sigh~ If I weren't sadist enough to enjoy a battle of wits with an unarmed man, I'd leave you be...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.