GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blair must not be happy with Bush"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/09/03 at 10:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3135932.stm

1st Bush says "No link between Sept 11th and Iraq", now a Washington source has indicated the report into WOMD will more than likely say that they never were there in the first place.

Wow, it's almost like the reasons offered for the invasion were lies.
Now, the chances of Blair acting honourably and resigning/commiting Sepuku in front of the assembled media is highly unlikely, but here's to hoping.

Never an Oswald when you need one
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:28
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The only thing found were the two chem lab trucks, which turned out not to be chem lab trucks after all, but completely innocent vehicles.

Tomorrow's official line:
"Saddam Hussein has magick"
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Light wrote:
> Actually, they did. His remains were taken to Moscow after being
> discovered by Soviet soldiers. If memory serves, a piece of his skull
> is still held by Russia. The rest of his body was destroyed.

Is that 100% proven. Can they be certain it was him?

> ...during which time the weapons inspectors were there. How did he
> hide his multitude of WOMD from under their noses? And what about
> satellite photo's; would something like that have shown?

I was listening to an ex UN inspector on a news show. He said that before they were kicked out, they looked at a bunker complex. But they never would have found it if it were not for Iraqis telling them. Now, they might be to fearfull of Saddam coming back to give away information.

> Mm, I can take your point. A pity then that the US and UK refused to
> accept that when they denied the UN weapons inspectors more time,
> no?

Good argument, but if they were convinced Iraq were working on WOMD, then they wouldn't want to wait. Would you if you thought you were in imminent danger?

> 'probably'? How do you know? And what if it doesn't? And what the
> hell is a 'deception infrastructure'?!
> The leaked parts of the report suggest that no WOMD have been or will
> be found.

Well, let's just wait.

> Erm...so he deserved to be hounded into an early grave then for
> telling the BBC that the government were lying about evidence that
> would lead to war? You're saying he should have obeyed his orders,
> despite the dictates of his conscience?

No, but my sympathy is limited. He signed the OSA, and broke it. If he'd have spoke to the Russians(just an example), then that would be nothin' short of treason.

> Under that logic, no nazi's other than Hitler would ever have been
> accountable for war crimes because 'they were following orders'.

Most were, but other high ups did give orders. So by that logic, the average Iraqi conscript shouldn't face chargers, but High ups, like Chemical Ali ect... should.

> You also seem to be saying "Just because Kelly exposed their
> lies, they shouldn't be accountable because he shouldn't have grassed
> them up". Am I right in that, or have I misunderstood what you
> were saying?

Misunderstood, but understandable. His wife sais they should have safe guarded his ID. I say, he gave them up when he blabed. So they had no responsability to him.

Imagine your the boss of a company. Am employee kicks you in the nads, and you call the police. When they get there, do you mask his identity, or feel betrayed and shop him?
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:43
Regular
"relocated"
Skarra wrote:
> No, but my sympathy is limited. He signed the OSA, and broke it. If
> he'd have spoke to the Russians(just an example), then that would be
> nothin' short of treason.

I can picture it now:

Dr Kelly: My bosses are making stuff up so that they can invade Iraq. Invade Iraq!!!!

Putin: Is that what that big fuss over at the UN was about? I knew I shouldn't have cancelled my subscription to Le Monde Diplomatique.
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:49
Regular
"relocated"
The funniest thing I've read about Iraq today was about the US giving immunity from prosecution to the Iraqi defence minister. It's like Bush and Blair are taking turns to make a mockery of the reasons for going to war.

"So no weapons then?"

"Nope. But Saddam very bad man, very very bad. We have liberated the Iraqi people."

"Bringing justice and human rights to the Middle East?"

"Yes, except for justice."

"So why not prosecute this evil defence minister?"

"Because if we're nice then he'll tell us about weapons."

"What weapons?"

"Who cares!!!!!"
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
"April fool! Gullible UN, you fall for it every time. Now clear up"
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Skarra wrote:
> >
> Um... invading Kuwait, firing missiles at Israel.
>
>

'First Gulf War'........................?
Thu 25/09/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Cyclone wrote:
> Skarra wrote:
>
> Um... invading Kuwait, firing missiles at Israel.
>
> >
>
> 'First Gulf War'........................?

Did you even read the post???
Sat 27/09/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Skarra wrote:
> Light wrote:
> Actually, they did. His remains were taken to Moscow after being
> discovered by Soviet soldiers. If memory serves, a piece of his
> skull
> is still held by Russia. The rest of his body was destroyed.
>
> Is that 100% proven. Can they be certain it was him?

Partly true. The bodies of Hitler and Eva Braun were recovered by Russian forces on May 5th 1945 after their location was learned from the interoggation of captured Nazi officials. Both were badly burnt and charred, plus dirty as they had been buried in the Reich Chancellory garden. Tests to prove it was indeed Hitler were inconclusive, in the end Russian Intelligence tracked down the assistant to Hitler's dentist, she remembered certain work being done on the teeth and was able to describe it. In 1970, Russia disposed of the remains of both - both burnt to ashes then flushed into Moscow sewer system. All that remained of Hitler - and still does to this day in the FSB (Federal Security Bureau) archives - are Hitler's damaged skull, and, in a red velvet lined wooden box, Hitler's jaws.

I'd really recommend "Berlin The Downfall 1945" by Antony Beevor for anyone interested in the last days of the Nazi regime.
Sat 27/09/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Looks like Bush is sleeping on the sofa tonight!
Mon 29/09/03 at 14:14
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Well well...I was wondering when Belldandy would calm down from his almighty strop. And I'd guessed correctly; for as long as it took for all the threads where he behaved like a petulant child had dropped out of sight.

Welcome back, you whining, graceless prig of a boy. That said, I'd personally be extremely grateful if you left again. Unless you've learned to temper your baseless arrogance with at least the semblance of humility. And, if you have, then disregard this post.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.