GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blair must not be happy with Bush"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/09/03 at 10:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3135932.stm

1st Bush says "No link between Sept 11th and Iraq", now a Washington source has indicated the report into WOMD will more than likely say that they never were there in the first place.

Wow, it's almost like the reasons offered for the invasion were lies.
Now, the chances of Blair acting honourably and resigning/commiting Sepuku in front of the assembled media is highly unlikely, but here's to hoping.

Never an Oswald when you need one
Mon 29/09/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Well well...I was wondering when Belldandy would calm down from his almighty strop. And I'd guessed correctly; for as long as it took for all the threads where he behaved like a petulant child to drop out of sight.

Welcome back, you whining, graceless prig of a boy. That said, I'd personally be extremely grateful if you left again. Unless you've learned to temper your baseless arrogance with at least the semblance of humility. And, if you have, then disregard this post.
Mon 29/09/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Pesky grammatical errors....
Mon 29/09/03 at 15:53
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Light wrote:
> Well well...I was wondering when Belldandy would calm down from his
> almighty strop. And I'd guessed correctly; for as long as it took for
> all the threads where he behaved like a petulant child to drop out of
> sight.
>
> Welcome back, you whining, graceless prig of a boy. That said, I'd
> personally be extremely grateful if you left again. Unless you've
> learned to temper your baseless arrogance with at least the semblance
> of humility. And, if you have, then disregard this post.

See you're still the same pompous, pretentious, whining, self-centered, arrogant to the extreme, excuse of a liberal, Light. Having read for the past week most of the topics going on here, and seen the hilarious examples of supposed 'facts' in them, I've come to the conclusion it's just not worth engaging in most of them.

Though it was kinda funny where you told Skarra Iraq had never invaded anyone ever...

Carry on.
Mon 29/09/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*yawn*
Mon 29/09/03 at 15:57
Regular
A'men to that.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:00
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
I'm sorry to bring this here, but i just found it. Its resolution 1441. Especially look at page 3, para 1.

http://www.un.org/Depts/unmovic/documents/1441.pdf

This isn't me forcing reasons for the war onto people, but just a very, very late justification in my opinion.

You can read it and say yep, this gives the US the right to go into iraq. Others will still see it as wrong. Your all entitled to draw your own conclusions.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:06
Regular
Saddam.

There's your reason.
Mon 29/09/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Belldandy wrote:
> A'men to that.
--

Yet you felt compelled to reply.
You thrive on this petty noise, just admit it and get on with life.
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:

>
> See you're still the same pompous, pretentious, whining,
> self-centered, arrogant to the extreme, excuse of a liberal, Light.
> Having read for the past week most of the topics going on here, and
> seen the hilarious examples of supposed 'facts' in them, I've come to
> the conclusion it's just not worth engaging in most of them.

That must be why you're replying to me now. Anyway, seeing as you spat your dummy a record distance the last time you realised you couldn't refute a single thing GB or I said, you'll pardon me for pointing at you and laughing until you cry like the ignorant fundamentalist fool you are.

>
> Though it was kinda funny where you told Skarra Iraq had never
> invaded anyone ever...

Did I? And where was that? Cos, y'know, the whole 10 year war with Iran thing has kinda sprung into my posts more than once.
>
> Carry on.

Thank you. By all means, wipe your nappy clean and dry your eyes when you're ready to rejoin us.
Mon 29/09/03 at 17:40
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
> A'men to that.
> --
>
> Yet you felt compelled to reply.
> You thrive on this petty noise, just admit it and get on with life.

In the same way as Light.

Actually I find it occassionaly funny. Light makes a big deal about me posting and so forth, yet instead of ignoring them, or sticking to the topic, he too feels compelled to reply. In fact, Goatboy, you'll find a fair few posts where Light almost seems to miss me being here, the poor little chap. For someone whom Light supposedly thinks nothing of, he sure feels the need to comment enough. Life's going quite swimmingly as well, thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.