GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blair must not be happy with Bush"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/09/03 at 10:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3135932.stm

1st Bush says "No link between Sept 11th and Iraq", now a Washington source has indicated the report into WOMD will more than likely say that they never were there in the first place.

Wow, it's almost like the reasons offered for the invasion were lies.
Now, the chances of Blair acting honourably and resigning/commiting Sepuku in front of the assembled media is highly unlikely, but here's to hoping.

Never an Oswald when you need one
Thu 25/09/03 at 10:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3135932.stm

1st Bush says "No link between Sept 11th and Iraq", now a Washington source has indicated the report into WOMD will more than likely say that they never were there in the first place.

Wow, it's almost like the reasons offered for the invasion were lies.
Now, the chances of Blair acting honourably and resigning/commiting Sepuku in front of the assembled media is highly unlikely, but here's to hoping.

Never an Oswald when you need one
Thu 25/09/03 at 10:23
Regular
"8==="
I still think both should be carted off to the Hague.

So the reasons you rushed into conflict instead of holding back were wrong? Um...
Thu 25/09/03 at 10:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"So the reasons you offered were lies? But you went on National Television to tell us about the immediate threat posed to us from Iraq"
"Yes but the Iraqi civilians y'see, they needed freeing"
"Yes, but that wasn't what you said now was it?"
"Free civilians"
"I understand that, but you lied. Even Bush is admitting the reasons were lies"
"No"
"Yes he is, look"
"No, I can't see you la-la-la-la"
"Can you tell me where Alistair Campbell is off to now?"
"Hallibu...er...no I dont know"
"Thank you Prime Minister."
Thu 25/09/03 at 10:33
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I'm just watching the final closing arguments by the barrister live on the plasma tv at the moment. The Hutton Inquiry in nearing to an end. Something tells me they'll make a lot of "recommendations" but no action will be taken and no-one will be found culpable for the wilful deception of the general public.
Thu 25/09/03 at 10:36
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
"So, Mr Bush, do you admit there are no WOMD to be found?"
"That is correct. But I was still right to go to war."
"Why is that?"
"To free the Iraqi's of their oil...I mean the threat of Saddam. Yes, evil Saddam."
"Ahhh. Are you aware that more US and British servicemen have been killed since the declaration of the war being over than in the actual war itself?"
"You can't make an omeletter without breaking a few eggs."
"This is neither the time nor the place for cliches and media friendly soundbite, Mr Bush"
Thu 25/09/03 at 10:38
Regular
"8==="
Just Syria left now then I believe they'll have a nice 'coincidental' oil pipeline.

Anyone in the Bush administration got a background in weapon sales or oil?

I can't see any faces for the amazing amount of hands raised...
Thu 25/09/03 at 10:41
Regular
"8==="
Nothing's black and white it's all grey and muddled. What is clear is that the government played it's 'spincard' far too much and when it finally came to use it for the old tradition of war propaganda it was the 'boy who cried wolf' scenario.
Thu 25/09/03 at 10:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The Hutton Enquiry.
You'd be surprised how many people think it is an enquiry into the reasons offered for war and why, instead of why a top-level advisor killed himself once he had become embroiled in something.

Nothing will come of the enquiry, nobody will ever hold Blair to account for lies, war and death.

I'm torn between wanting to be rational and await some pretend democracy to replace their figurehead and call him "Prime Minister", and wanting to shoot him in the face with a high-powered rifle from afar.
Thu 25/09/03 at 13:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
From an email released via the Hutton enquiry, not really having a direct effect on Dr. Kelly but points out the tatics the UK govt use.

Tony Blair's chief of staff Jonathan Powell said in the email Sept 2002.

"Third, if I was Saddam I would take a party of western journalists to the lbn Sina factory or one of the others pictured in the document to demostrate there is nothing there. How do we close off that avenue to him in advance?"

To the head of the JIC.
http://www.the-hutton-inquiry.org.uk/ content/evidence/cab_11_0069.pdf

'Propaganda'
The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause
Thu 25/09/03 at 13:48
"For the horde!!!!"
because Bush and Blair didn't find WOMD but invaded Iraq anyway isn't that some kind of warcrime?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.