GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst. Film. Evvver."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/09/03 at 12:49
Regular
http://www.bbc.co.uk/films /film_2003/worst_film_ever/worst_film_vote.shtml

If you watched Film 2003 last night, you'll know they're on the search for the worst film ever. So let's vote. Not quite sure why.

I'm torn between A Beautiful Mind and The Legend of Bagger Vance personally. Though I'm quite sure Gigli is as bad as everyone's making it out to be.
Wed 24/09/03 at 12:49
Regular
http://www.bbc.co.uk/films /film_2003/worst_film_ever/worst_film_vote.shtml

If you watched Film 2003 last night, you'll know they're on the search for the worst film ever. So let's vote. Not quite sure why.

I'm torn between A Beautiful Mind and The Legend of Bagger Vance personally. Though I'm quite sure Gigli is as bad as everyone's making it out to be.
Wed 24/09/03 at 13:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Bulletproof Monk.
Wed 24/09/03 at 13:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
monkey_man wrote:
> Bulletproof Monk.

aka "Stiffler and the Monk".
Wed 24/09/03 at 13:07
Regular
That was SO bad it was funny.

"Do you like my armoured car, Kar?"

Top stuff.
Wed 24/09/03 at 13:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
True. It does have a special place in my heart, as it makes me chuckle everytime I think about it.
Wed 24/09/03 at 13:10
Regular
See the ad for the DVD? You know the bit when the Monk looks at the bullet going past him? They've replaced it with a DVD. Made me appreciate this film even more. I mean, it takes genius of a special kind to name characters Bad Girl and Mr Funktastic.
Wed 24/09/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
The Avengers.

Ankle Biters.

Reign of Fire, although in a good way "You have just jumped from a helicopter and are freefalling for minutes on end?!?!?!? WHERE IS THE PETROL TO DRIVE YOUR HELICOPTER IN THE FIRST PLACE! AND *TANKS* FOR THAT MATTER!, ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!". Was cool. Ended up shouting at the tv.

League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

But my worse ever has to be Battlefield Earth. *everything* is bad about it. For all the reasons I'm talking about: -

http://www.jabootu.com/be.htm
Wed 24/09/03 at 13:15
Regular
Ah, I forgot about The Avengers. That was dire. How can Uma Thurman do classics like Pulp Fiction and complete flops like Batman & Robin and The Avengers? Pah.
Wed 24/09/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
One of the worst films I can remember seeing is Sudden Death starring Jean-Claude Van Damme.
Awful cliche ridden mess. Take Die Hard, replace the Nakatomi Plaza with a crappy ice hockey stadium and put in the Muscles from Brussels instead of Bruce Willis, add loads of crappy fight scenes and every movie-with-terrorists-holding-high-ranking-officials-hostage cliche and you get this film.

I seem to remember Van Damme dressed up as some kind of mascot, possibly a chicken, and then beat up some henchmen whilst wearing it. That was the best bit.

I seem to remember it was on tv recently. Naturally, I didn't bother to watch it.
Wed 24/09/03 at 13:22
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Can't decide between Ballistick: Ecks Vs Sever (Worst action movie ever), Titanic (worst disaster movie ever) Planet of the Apes (Worst Remake ever) or Pearl Harbour which thinking about it, is by far one of the worst films I've ever seen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.