GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"£1000 in one day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/09/03 at 20:17
"slightlyshortertagl"
Yup, that's my b'day pressie.

I have to spend £1000 in one day and produce all the recipts to my parents as proof.

The wonkers know how I'm like with money. I just can't spend.. I always put my money in the bank until I need it.

Gah.

I will buy an iPod but after that I'm stuck. I need a lot of help here.

Monday 2nd November will be the day... the day on which I descend onto Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre to spend £1000.

Go me.
Tue 16/09/03 at 14:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I don't think hooker's give receipts...

*goes to check*
Tue 16/09/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
And his punishment for not producing receipts? Being banished to the south wing, with limited access to the gazebo. For one weekend.
Tue 16/09/03 at 14:11
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm guessing he has to produce receipts to prove he didn't blow it all on wraps and hookers. Just a thought.
Tue 16/09/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's this whole "I need to produce receipts" thing.
*waves hand under nose*

Smells like bovine dung to me
Tue 16/09/03 at 14:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
On the orignial topic: What could a boy who gets £1000 for his birthday possibly need? He's obviously spoilt, thus making the challenge more difficult.
Tue 16/09/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Apologies my mistake.

Although I do think people are guillable if they believe stories like the one below without even questioning the facts.
Tue 16/09/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ring on his behalf. It might lead to a bit of promotion for SR in the process.

That is unless he's lying to get attention?
Tue 16/09/03 at 13:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I meant our Brewster's Millions regular here.
A kid having to spend £1,000 in a day with receipts in a news worthy item.

*picks up phone and dials 020 7782 4100*
Tue 16/09/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Of course it isn't true.

Why would swallowing semen give him stomach pain? It never did women any harm.

Why would the contents of the mans stomachs be analysed for semen in the first place. Its not like they would be able to find it unless they were specifically looking for it, especially not at the sort of levels your talking about

How would they know one sperm from another to give the 10 types your talking about?
Tue 16/09/03 at 13:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Well if this is true, you wont mind if someone contacts The Sun etc for their humorous little side-stories about this sort of thing.

*Telephones news desk*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.