GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hope David Blaine wins"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/09/03 at 18:52
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Yes, it is a really stupid thing to do. Yes, it's probably just being done for publicity. But I really hope he sticks out the 44 days or whatever.

Why?

Because it would be a big middle finger up to the morons who seem to be everywhere on this fair island.

People are going there, and they are tormenting a man, a real human being, with food. Even if he is doing it to himself, that doesn't bypass the fact that he hasn't eaten for 5 days (or however long it is). And they're, in my opinion, torturing him. Someone even thought it would be a great idea to set up a BBQ underneath him, so that he could smell it.

Think about it. Taunting a starving man with food that he cannot have.

The other thing, the thing that really triggered it for me, is that some idiots are shouting things about his mum. Who died of cancer when he was 21. And people think it's 'a laugh'?

Go David.
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:48
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Sadly for Blaine all it'll take is one idiot calling in/creating a hoax bomb threat and he'll have to leave his box.
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:48
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Two thing I want to say about this...

1) If he dies who will be helf responisble? (If he just dies not shot or falls or anyting)

2) I can't wait to see the spoofs of this by either Frank Skinner or Bo Selecta.
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:45
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Unbeliever where is your tagline from? Is it a quote? I know your last one (Hydrogen & Stupidity) was one of Einsteins, but what is this new one?
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:44
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Mr Snuggly wrote:

> Apparently someone tried to kill him this morning which is a bit extreme, but yeah... y'know.

No it's not. Death would be a sweet release for the charlatan.

Unless he can magically rise from the grave.
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:41
Regular
"thegodfather"
I think the friendly stick he get's is fine, like the the egg chucking.
Whenever he pulls a stunt in America all the yanks make a fuss over him and kiss his backside.
It's causing absolute chaos to the traffic in the area, which I think is near the congestion charge zone.
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Wasn't some swank mag meant to be hoiting up another plastic box with a semi-naked model inside?
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
People that make that stuff up must have nothing else to do except jerk off whilst watching nature films. Still, the burger bit did make me laugh.
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
As time goes on, we've become more imaginative at harassing him.

It started with "Show us yer nob" and "Do a trick then fatty!" and people hurling fish and chips at him, to the most recent attempt at distraction by flying a burger around his box using a radio-controlled helicopter.

Genius.
In another couple of weeks, we'll be breaking new ground in "Tormenting the spakker in a box" area
Wed 17/09/03 at 14:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I only just saw some film of him the box yesterday, for the first time. He's a right fat b*stard, no wonder he thinks he can do it.
Tue 16/09/03 at 22:04
Regular
Sure, the guy's a bit of a mong, and he *could* be cheating.

But the people harrassing him are also mongs.

To qualify the 'ashamed to admit to being English' thing, emphasis on the 'admit'. I've never given a toss about nationality before and I'll be damned if I'm going to let random geographic coincidence tie me to a bunch of unassociated bell-ends now.

However, it has to affect the stereotype formed of 'us' in other countries. And I have no desire to have people assume I'm that kind of person.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.