GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"101 ways to kill SNIPER"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/02/01 at 13:56
Regular
I've started a separate thread so that we can also kill off SNIPER in other ways that may not be story related.

And what better way to start it off that the earliest account of SNIPER's death I can find:

Grix Thraves wrote:

A large fan beats in the background of a smoke filled room.

The source of the smoke sits in a dark chair, with a dark face. The light from behind the fan shines in Snipers eyes, so much in fact, that he can hardly see the chair in front of him, which he is asked to sit in. There was quite a distance between his chair, and the dark figure. At least four metres.

The smoking man extinguished himself. He looks up, for the first time since Sniper entered the room.

"You need to know, that I trust you. Whatever happens. I trust your judgement." Snipe says to the shadow.

The dark figure spoke. "So do I. But I'm not sure if I trust yours."

The only sound in the room, was that of the fan beating.

"I understand your anger." Snipe tried to gain control of the conversation. "But petty arguing will get us nowhere, we have to come to a decision."

The sound of the fan seemed to get louder.

"Rushed decisions may cost us everything. We must take time. In your case though, time is running out far too quick."

Why was the fan getting louder? He could feel the noise in his chest now. It was getting unbearable.

Sniper went to speak, but found his lungs unable to co-operate with his demands.

The smoking man, started to smoke again, and his chair swirled around, to face the fan.

Sniper fell to the floor, gasping for breath. The last thing he saw, was the figure of the man, walking over him, paying no attention to him, as his heart sounded for the last time.

Darth Sheepy strode over the body of Admrial Sniper, and continued to stride towards his shuttle, bound for his Super Star Destroyer. It seemed he would have to cope with the disaster after all.

So who's next, either dig up an old one, or make up one of your own until we have 101!
Tue 27/02/01 at 19:59
Regular
don't feed yourself with him
Tue 27/02/01 at 19:58
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Feeding him some very mouldy cheese.
Tue 27/02/01 at 16:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I have killed SNIPER twice, mind you I have only wrote two!

it would need to be this one =

Everyone is nearly out (Grix, meka, FM, Ant, Dan2K1, Jimmy, Mattyboy, Pb, SHEEPY, golden rhino etc.)

**The bus then plumits to the bottom in a massive fireball**

On board was SNIPER :) and a bunch of newbies!

Tue 27/02/01 at 16:28
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
This was actually the first time that the thought of killing Sniper came into my head. It was when the X-Wing had just taken off in 'The Planets are aligned, gentlemen....'. (Page 13, bottom of page.)

Sniper said 'Too bad', so I came back to blast him, but then felt pity on him. But the seed of the idea was thenceforth planted, and it grew from there.

Sniper has been killed many times ever since.

fantasymeister
on 17/12/2000 4.12PM FantasyMeister comes online just to blast Sniper into oblivion with the X-Wing lasers on full pulse power, but than can't be bothered and goes back to bed.

SNIPER
on 17/12/2000 3.45PM Too bad!

Tue 27/02/01 at 16:08
Regular
In the meantime... my personal favourite death that I wrote. Anybody who has killed Sniper, should put their favourite death in... :D

-----

As if by magic, fog appeared around the top of the cliff...

An arm reached over, and grabbed a plant.

Another arm, clutching a machete, dug into the ground... and the person strained as he tried to pull himself up.

It was Sniper... but he was different.

Sniper had green and brown paint on his face, he was wearing a red bandana, had a ammo strip strapped around his torso, and had a sniper rifle, and a shotgun, strapped to his back.

Also, Snipers left arm seems to have been cut off in the last five seconds, and has been replaced with a chainsaw.

Sniper looked at his reflection in the knife.

"Damn." He said. "I'm looking good."

Sniper flicked the knife in his hand to face him. And plunged it back into it's holster.

Unfortuantly, Sniper misjudged his size, and plunged the knife into his hip instead.

"Arggggggghhhh!" Sniper reached over with his other arm, which had been replaced by a chainsaw, and accidently sawed his leg off.

The leg, with his knife still stuck in it, fell off the cliff, and landed with a *splodge* in the pinky smelly half congealed syrup at the bottom of the cliff.

Sniper, inbetween fits of screaming, managed to reach behind him, and grabbed his shotgun.

With a bullet between his teeth from his ammo strap, Sniper pushed the shotgun into his open wound, removed his bandana, and tied it around the remains of his leg with one hand to hold it in position.

As he shoved the shotgun into the wound, Sniper bit hard into the bullet... it blew, and fired through his cheek.

The wind whistled through the hole in the side of Sniper's face... And his screams escaped through the gap...

Still breathing rapidly, Sniper tried to stand up.

The shotgun was working as a leg very well for now, even though it hurt like hell.

Sniper tried not to put pressure on it, as he took his first step... he gently put pressure on the leg...

The shotgun slided through his leg, stopping only to get the trigger caught on a snapped bone, which fired both barrels up through his body.

--------

The elephants were sleeping, and the monkeys were dancing around the Tardis.

The pale man watched the monkeys dance. Innocent and naive they may be, but they were good company at times, and were always loyal. But sometimes... at least, it seemed, the monkeys weren't interested in world domination after all...

One of the monkeys tried to open the door, but his arm was to weak to pull the door open. The other monkey tried to help.

The man stood up. He needed to tell his plans to the monkeys. To give them a reason to serve.

The man strided towards the Tardis and the monkeys, dragging his long black cape behind him. The monkeys immedietly sensed him coming, and jumped out of the way automatically.

The man climbed to the top of the Tardis, and stood over the monkeys.

"The planets are aligned! The time has come gentlemen!"

The monkeys ooked in appreciation.

"As we stand here today, knowing the fate of this world, we cannot stand aside and let things take their toll!"

The monkeys jumped up and down.

"We MUST stride to seize what is rightfully ours! We MUST not let the evils destroy this land! We CANNOT let this happen!"

The monkeys screamed in appreciation.

"Let the world be ours!"

The monkeys suddenly stopped screaming, and looked up in awe.

The pale man stared funnily at the chimps, and followed their line of sight.

The man looked up to meet Snipers head eye to eye, just before Sniper's disembodied head came smashing down on top of his own.

The pale man knocked out cold, and collapsed on the roof of the Tardis.

The monkeys screamed in appreciation.
Tue 27/02/01 at 16:03
Regular
Meka let's kill MR snuggly for that idea okay.
Tue 27/02/01 at 16:01
Regular
It would lose it's charm if it happened to everyone.

It all started back late last year, when we started writing the Special Reserve Star Wars story.

One of the earilest things in the story was the death of Sniper. It wasn't meant to be a hit at him... just expanding the story.

Anyway, FantasyMeister brought him back to life... and before you knew it, Sniper was dead again.

It has become a tradition of the forum.

Let's keep it that way. :D
Tue 27/02/01 at 15:55
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yeah, let's start a 101 ways to kill meka forum. In fact, lets have one for every regular, so whenever someone gets a bit miffed with someone else, they can go into their forum and suggest how they would like to knock them off. Ideas?
Tue 27/02/01 at 15:48
Regular
"I envisage him being crushed by the sheer amount of gameaday prizes that he has won."

Killing him by sarcasm? I doubt it would work. :D
Tue 27/02/01 at 15:36
Regular
You are complete and utter idiots you know, at someone your age meka i'd expect something more mature from you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.