GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"101 ways to kill SNIPER"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/02/01 at 13:56
Regular
I've started a separate thread so that we can also kill off SNIPER in other ways that may not be story related.

And what better way to start it off that the earliest account of SNIPER's death I can find:

Grix Thraves wrote:

A large fan beats in the background of a smoke filled room.

The source of the smoke sits in a dark chair, with a dark face. The light from behind the fan shines in Snipers eyes, so much in fact, that he can hardly see the chair in front of him, which he is asked to sit in. There was quite a distance between his chair, and the dark figure. At least four metres.

The smoking man extinguished himself. He looks up, for the first time since Sniper entered the room.

"You need to know, that I trust you. Whatever happens. I trust your judgement." Snipe says to the shadow.

The dark figure spoke. "So do I. But I'm not sure if I trust yours."

The only sound in the room, was that of the fan beating.

"I understand your anger." Snipe tried to gain control of the conversation. "But petty arguing will get us nowhere, we have to come to a decision."

The sound of the fan seemed to get louder.

"Rushed decisions may cost us everything. We must take time. In your case though, time is running out far too quick."

Why was the fan getting louder? He could feel the noise in his chest now. It was getting unbearable.

Sniper went to speak, but found his lungs unable to co-operate with his demands.

The smoking man, started to smoke again, and his chair swirled around, to face the fan.

Sniper fell to the floor, gasping for breath. The last thing he saw, was the figure of the man, walking over him, paying no attention to him, as his heart sounded for the last time.

Darth Sheepy strode over the body of Admrial Sniper, and continued to stride towards his shuttle, bound for his Super Star Destroyer. It seemed he would have to cope with the disaster after all.

So who's next, either dig up an old one, or make up one of your own until we have 101!
Wed 28/02/01 at 22:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
SNIPER is getting out of his nice new Ferrari. He's very happy. But look, he's dropped his keys!! He leans down to get them from under the steering wheel. Oh dear, the wind is getting harder. Oh no, due to the wind, the car door has slammed right onto Sniper's neck as he was getting the keys. It's broken his neck-he's dead!! Oh dear dear me.
Wed 28/02/01 at 21:12
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Sniper the piper runs with scissors. He falls over, and gouges his eyes out.
Wed 28/02/01 at 16:22
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Happy-go-lucky Sniper is walking down the road when he spontaneously combusts. End of story.
Wed 28/02/01 at 08:25
Regular
"not dead"
Okay, No13.

SNIPER is walking happily down the street humming a familiar tune.

He hears a distant whistling sound, and notices a shadow has formed around him.

He looks up, the whistling sound is getting louder, and the shadow is getting larger.

SNIPER gulps, pulling at his shirt collar.

A giant anvil crushes him into the ground.

No offence SNIPER, it's just because of all of your in story deaths.
Tue 27/02/01 at 21:34
Regular
*Picture is shown*

General: "What does that look like?"

RAF trainee: "A large assault of men carrying weapons, tanks, and war materials, and obstructing the cause of peace."

*Zooms in on picture*

General: "It's a small child playing with a dog."

RAF trainee: "Opps..."

*Next picture*

General: "This one?"

RAF trainee: "A large enemy aircraft carrier... there are several heavy fighters stationed on it... and are ready to launch. The planes are armed with thirty dumb fire missiles each..."

*Zooms in*

General: "It's a giraffe."

RAF trainee: "Oh."

*Next picture*

RAF trainee: "Ah, this is without a doubt a enemy camp... there are obvious signs of tracks in the dirt... here... and here... and I wouldn't be suprised if it was heavily protected with thick walls, and was mostly underground... sir."

*Zooms in*

General: "This is a picture of Van Gough's Sunflower painting."

RAF trainee: "Oh.

General: "Hey, don't worry. You passed... that was the advanced test. You only need to be able to press the red button."

RAF trainee: "You remember I told you I was colour-bli..."

General: "Yeah yeah... we need all the help we can get in this God awful war..."

RAF trainee: "...What War?"
Tue 27/02/01 at 21:22
Regular
Now, now, you have to understand that Seaweed and Coral reef do look very much alike...

...well from a plane photo anyway...

... well to an imbecile anyway...
Tue 27/02/01 at 21:19
Regular
Give Sniper an exploding cigar... and hope he doesn't notice.

(Perhaps we could try and invade the Bay Of Pigs while we are at it?)

God Americans are stupid.
Tue 27/02/01 at 21:14
"possibly impossible"
Tell him that he's won gameaday and then tell him he has to come to iraq to collect it. From Saddam. Wearing an american flag. In combat gear.

Tue 27/02/01 at 21:04
Regular
Do we have to stop after 101 replies then?
Tue 27/02/01 at 20:46
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Give him a mirror marked with the words "shoot this"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.