GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"101 ways to kill SNIPER"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/02/01 at 13:56
Regular
I've started a separate thread so that we can also kill off SNIPER in other ways that may not be story related.

And what better way to start it off that the earliest account of SNIPER's death I can find:

Grix Thraves wrote:

A large fan beats in the background of a smoke filled room.

The source of the smoke sits in a dark chair, with a dark face. The light from behind the fan shines in Snipers eyes, so much in fact, that he can hardly see the chair in front of him, which he is asked to sit in. There was quite a distance between his chair, and the dark figure. At least four metres.

The smoking man extinguished himself. He looks up, for the first time since Sniper entered the room.

"You need to know, that I trust you. Whatever happens. I trust your judgement." Snipe says to the shadow.

The dark figure spoke. "So do I. But I'm not sure if I trust yours."

The only sound in the room, was that of the fan beating.

"I understand your anger." Snipe tried to gain control of the conversation. "But petty arguing will get us nowhere, we have to come to a decision."

The sound of the fan seemed to get louder.

"Rushed decisions may cost us everything. We must take time. In your case though, time is running out far too quick."

Why was the fan getting louder? He could feel the noise in his chest now. It was getting unbearable.

Sniper went to speak, but found his lungs unable to co-operate with his demands.

The smoking man, started to smoke again, and his chair swirled around, to face the fan.

Sniper fell to the floor, gasping for breath. The last thing he saw, was the figure of the man, walking over him, paying no attention to him, as his heart sounded for the last time.

Darth Sheepy strode over the body of Admrial Sniper, and continued to stride towards his shuttle, bound for his Super Star Destroyer. It seemed he would have to cope with the disaster after all.

So who's next, either dig up an old one, or make up one of your own until we have 101!
Sun 06/05/01 at 10:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Sniper had just changed his tagline to 'cheese and bananas' to the disgrace of SHEEPY.

The great saying of cheese and banana's was copywriten to SHEEPY and Sniper had taken the great saying. So instead of SHEEPY going through the courts he decided to kill Sniper.

He managed to get a nuke cheap from Russia (about £5) he then waited until Sniper was talking with him on MSN while SHEEPY sent it through his modem.

Emmm...... so he died :)
Sun 06/05/01 at 09:20
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
One day, Sniper was getting some money out of the bank.

Then suddenlt, in cam 12 armet terrorists, telling everyone to put their hands up.

Sniper try to be the brave saviour, but realises he is a coward, and bends over and crawls under the desk.

One of the terrorists looks over and says "What is that godawful sight? Surely it cant be a human backside. erghhh."

He proceeded to 'remove' it from sight by pumping 2 rounds of double - o buckshot into it. The bullets travelled up through Snipers body, reaching his [small] brain. Sniper died.

Mind you, if he had just put his hands up, it turns out that a minute later all the terrorists were taken out by police!
Sat 05/05/01 at 22:32
Regular
"smile, it's free"
ssxpro wrote:
> VenomByte wrote:
> Unfortunately, SNIPER fell out of a
> plane.
Fortunately, there was
> a haystack directly underneath
> him.
Unfortunately, there was a
> pitchfork in the
> haystack.
Fortunately, he missed the
>
> pitchfork.
Unfortunately, he missed the haystack.

You really are
> going to have to stop this VenomByte. This is two nights in a row
> that you`ve made me crack up.

Sorry Sniper, the person involved
> is not important, its just the story that was funny.

Yes, but I wrote that one over two months ago. So that's twice in 2 months.

Doesn't sound quite so impressive like that..... ;)
Sat 05/05/01 at 22:17
Regular
How to kill Zeldapro - Take away Zelda games.
:-) Only a joke, no need to reply with take away SSX for me, though you can post it if you want.
Sat 05/05/01 at 22:13
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Sniper wrote:
> How to kill Zelda pro? Stab him with his own sword.

No offence it just a bit of fun anyway ow are you gonna stab me with my own sword while it's in my hand.

My sword's bigger!!!
Sat 05/05/01 at 22:11
Regular
VenomByte wrote:
> Unfortunately, SNIPER fell out of a plane.
Fortunately, there was
> a haystack directly underneath him.
Unfortunately, there was a
> pitchfork in the haystack.
Fortunately, he missed the
> pitchfork.
Unfortunately, he missed the haystack.

You really are going to have to stop this VenomByte. This is two nights in a row that you`ve made me crack up.

Sorry Sniper, the person involved is not important, its just the story that was funny.
Sat 05/05/01 at 21:59
Regular
How to kill Zelda pro? Stab him with his own sword.
Sat 05/05/01 at 21:56
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Sniper walked out of the bakers sneezed and turned his head inside out and died.

Sat 05/05/01 at 21:54
Regular
hmmmmmm?
Sat 05/05/01 at 14:17
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I remember when I had that name...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.