GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran Turismo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 20:28
Regular
"gran turismo master"
what do you reckon was the best gran turismo out of every single one made whether it be Gran Truismo 1, GT 2 , GT3 A-spec, GT concept Tokeyo - Geneva, GT 4 prologue or Grna Turismo 4.

What do u reckon the maker of Gran Turismo should improve on in GT5 on the PS3, personnaly i think it should be damage on the cars and a proper car wash. Or even if it could be done say have a starting limit of £20,000 to build your own car from scratch right from the drawing board. Also what should they keep from previous GT'S.
What do you think?
Tue 21/06/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
GT2006 wrote:
> How do you win the Sauber Mercedes Race Car 89? I've done the GRAND
> VALLEY SPEEDWAY 300KM, but I dont win it there? What do I have to
> complete in order to win that car?

If you're playing the North American version then you get the Sauber for completing Formula GT World (Extreme). If you were playing the PAL version, that's the one that gives you the Sauber for the Grand Valley 300km endurance.
Tue 21/06/05 at 20:11
Regular
"wild thing"
How do you win the Sauber Mercedes Race Car 89? I've done the GRAND VALLEY SPEEDWAY 300KM, but I dont win it there? What do I have to complete in order to win that car?
Tue 21/06/05 at 18:48
Regular
"wild thing"
Cheers Chr1s, although I did that before and it didnt work. Are you sure if I try it again, it should work this time?
Tue 21/06/05 at 18:44
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Press the right analog stick. Don't push it in any direction, just press it like you do with the other buttons.
Tue 21/06/05 at 18:40
Regular
"wild thing"
Which button is the R3 button to push when you go for the licences in GT4?

Also, I've seen that if you complete Grand Valley 300km, you get the Sauber Mercedes Race Car 89. When I completed it, I got the Auto Union Car?? How comes I didnt get the Sauber Mercedes??
Sun 12/06/05 at 12:28
Regular
"2 spread the fluff"
i would like it if somehow the made it like need 4 speed 2 where u can drive to the race u want + they should provide damage because gran tourismo is all about realism and it becomes unrealistic without damage.

plz give us the tracks on GT2 cos they are classics!!!
Sat 11/06/05 at 14:59
I personally want all the old tracks back again, like Tahiti Road, Rome, Rome Night, Grindenwald, SSRoute11, Pikes Peak etc.

Even if Rome isn't geographically accurate, it was still great fun.

More city courses anyway would be good
Sat 11/06/05 at 00:52
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
If it's on the PS3 it should include:

Custom Soundtracks
Clan/Team functions
Tournaments (sub-divided into car class/tracks etc)
Ability to set a lap time offline which uploads instantly online
Ability to buy and sell cars from other people online
Ability to download and try out other players' car set ups to try out
Damage
Ferraris
Comms
Ability to race anyone in the world
Customisable car designs/decals/paintjobs

All of the above are already in Forza.

Given the power of the PS3 I'd like to see customisable tracks (an oval with a loop-the-loop might be fun), a stunt-driving section, the ability to splice sections of replays together into movies and burn them to CD/DVD, hillside climbing using Morgans, and a free roving mode where you can go off course in New York and drive around anywhere to see the sights.
Sat 11/06/05 at 00:08
Regular
"Ruddie1"
They should give it free to everyone who has bought all the other games so they aint buying the same game AGAIN with updated graphics! Personally i prefer Forza on the Xbox but i still cant wait to get GT on my PSP for some reason!
Fri 10/06/05 at 20:28
Regular
"gran turismo master"
what do you reckon was the best gran turismo out of every single one made whether it be Gran Truismo 1, GT 2 , GT3 A-spec, GT concept Tokeyo - Geneva, GT 4 prologue or Grna Turismo 4.

What do u reckon the maker of Gran Turismo should improve on in GT5 on the PS3, personnaly i think it should be damage on the cars and a proper car wash. Or even if it could be done say have a starting limit of £20,000 to build your own car from scratch right from the drawing board. Also what should they keep from previous GT'S.
What do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.