GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran Turismo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 20:28
Regular
"gran turismo master"
what do you reckon was the best gran turismo out of every single one made whether it be Gran Truismo 1, GT 2 , GT3 A-spec, GT concept Tokeyo - Geneva, GT 4 prologue or Grna Turismo 4.

What do u reckon the maker of Gran Turismo should improve on in GT5 on the PS3, personnaly i think it should be damage on the cars and a proper car wash. Or even if it could be done say have a starting limit of £20,000 to build your own car from scratch right from the drawing board. Also what should they keep from previous GT'S.
What do you think?
Wed 22/06/05 at 21:08
Yes
Wed 22/06/05 at 21:07
Regular
"wild thing"
Oh, you mean when getting both National A and B Licenses?
Wed 22/06/05 at 21:06
Only works in the first two licence tests.

You get the Sauber from Formula GT
Wed 22/06/05 at 21:04
Regular
"wild thing"
I'll show you, it's from a cheat page I found:

Licence Guides:
To get the License Test Guide which will show you the best route to go and when to start braking push R3 during 3, 2, 1, Start.

I push R3, but it don't work???

And this is about getting the Sauber Mercedes-Benz C9 Race Car 89:

Unlock MERCEDES-BENZ C9 Race Car (Sauber) '89:
Win Grand Valley 300km

I did that, but I got the Auto Union Streamline 37???
Wed 22/06/05 at 21:00
Regular
"The definitive tag"
GT2006 wrote:
> Okay, I give up with the Special Licenses now. I've done what it says
> to press R3 to guide you and it just wont do it.

What exactly do you mean 'guide you'? What's the objective of the test?
Wed 22/06/05 at 20:57
Regular
"wild thing"
Okay, I give up with the Special Licenses now. I've done what it says to press R3 to guide you and it just wont do it. I cant even complete the Driving Missions either. I think I'm just gonna complete the Special Missions, Endurance Events (3 more to go, done all the 24-hour race ones now) and the Formula GT World Championship in Extreme. I've done 67% exactly of the game and feel that I won't do 100%.
Wed 22/06/05 at 20:56
FantasyMeister wrote:
> GT2006 wrote:
> How do you win the Sauber Mercedes Race Car 89? I've done the GRAND
> VALLEY SPEEDWAY 300KM, but I dont win it there? What do I have to
> complete in order to win that car?
>
> If you're playing the North American version then you get the Sauber
> for completing Formula GT World (Extreme). If you were playing the
> PAL version, that's the one that gives you the Sauber for the Grand
> Valley 300km endurance.

Other way round, no?
Tue 21/06/05 at 21:41
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It should say on the box whether it is North American or Pal.
Tue 21/06/05 at 20:24
Regular
"wild thing"
I can't tell whether or not it's the North American or PAL verison. I'm guessing it's probably the NA version and that I'll probably win the Sauber through doing the Forumla GT World Championship because I just re done the Grand Valley Speedway and won the Auto Union Streamline 37.
Tue 21/06/05 at 20:19
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Edit: Nevermind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.