GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL NOTABLE RESULTS Aug 2003"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 09:43
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Here we go, the results have been filtered through our hi-tec sorting machine and have been verifyed by three independent adjudicators for your peace of mind.

Winner - Grandprix with 17 votes.
Second - The Sagacious One with 14 votes

Also-Rans - Black Glove (7), Solskjaer (5), and Lil Ginge, Memo and Venombyte (4). The rest of your losers don't even warrant a mention.

Well done GP, you now get that coveted urine-soaked name that the kids go crazy for. May I also take this opportunity to remind people that you're not supposed to be voting in a 'forum representative' for your favourite forum, you're looking for someone who's your favourite poster and who makes the forums as a whole a better place to visit. If there's any of this 'Vote me for Web Design representative' nonsense next time, we may have to change the rules a little.

Look forward to seeing you in three months time, by which time it'll nearly be Christmas - something to get excited about there.
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:20
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Huh? What what? Eh?
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:30
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He snuck in through the back door I tell you. Half the forum love him, the other half haven't a clue who he is.

But congrats, the few posts of I've read of Grandprix's have been polite and nice to read. Well done.
Thu 28/08/03 at 20:08
Regular
I'm better than Grandprix. And you.
Thu 28/08/03 at 20:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
In beard terms, yes. However in most other terms that counts against you.
Thu 28/08/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Remember me?"
Damn. I was thwarted THIS time... but just you wait. I'll show you... I'll show ALL OF YOU. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

*flies off to plot revenge and spam up the forums like Tribute and Hercules did... oops, how controversial!*
Thu 28/08/03 at 21:39
Regular
Who's Grandprix?
Thu 28/08/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Remember me?"
So notable that you never even noticed him. :D
Thu 28/08/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Laughingstock"
A place on the winners' rostrum ain't bad, albeit 3rd place.

*pours champagne down Grandprix's racing suit and smashes Sagacious One across the chops with empty bottle.*

*Murray Walker comes out of retirement to beat me up*

Thanks all those who voted me, and congratulations Grandprix.
Fri 29/08/03 at 09:47
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Cheers everyone. I'm not going to justify myself to anyone. If you don't read my posts, that's your problem, not mine.
Fri 29/08/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
The sagacious one wrote:
> Cheers everyone. I'm not going to justify myself to anyone. If you
> don't read my posts, that's your problem, not mine.

See ? This is who you all could have voted for, this is notable material. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.