GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL NOTABLE RESULTS Aug 2003"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 09:43
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Here we go, the results have been filtered through our hi-tec sorting machine and have been verifyed by three independent adjudicators for your peace of mind.

Winner - Grandprix with 17 votes.
Second - The Sagacious One with 14 votes

Also-Rans - Black Glove (7), Solskjaer (5), and Lil Ginge, Memo and Venombyte (4). The rest of your losers don't even warrant a mention.

Well done GP, you now get that coveted urine-soaked name that the kids go crazy for. May I also take this opportunity to remind people that you're not supposed to be voting in a 'forum representative' for your favourite forum, you're looking for someone who's your favourite poster and who makes the forums as a whole a better place to visit. If there's any of this 'Vote me for Web Design representative' nonsense next time, we may have to change the rules a little.

Look forward to seeing you in three months time, by which time it'll nearly be Christmas - something to get excited about there.
Thu 28/08/03 at 10:39
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Goatboy wrote:
> Who is Grandprix?

A notable poster, apparently. So notable nobody knows who he is.
Thu 28/08/03 at 10:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
That's because you don't use the sport forum.
Thu 28/08/03 at 10:52
I use the sport forum and I still don't know who he is ;)
Thu 28/08/03 at 11:09
Regular
Well done Grandprix.
Thu 28/08/03 at 11:15
Regular
Nice on GP.
Thu 28/08/03 at 11:30
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Ger-rod will have thy fartha beans for supper Snuggley.
Thu 28/08/03 at 11:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yay!

Nice one Matteh, and actually, Grandprix visits all forums. Just because he doesn't spam every topic or doesn't spend half his time insulting the younger members of the forums, doesn't mean he's not around.

Definitely deserved, whooo!
Thu 28/08/03 at 12:31
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I wonder who the latter comment was directed at ;0)

Great Matteh. Surely the best Notable so far. Don't sell-out! :0D
Thu 28/08/03 at 13:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Cheers everyone. I'm not going to justify myself to anyone. If you don't read my posts, that's your problem, not mine.
Thu 28/08/03 at 13:34
Regular
Too damn right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.