GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL NOTABLE RESULTS Aug 2003"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 09:43
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Here we go, the results have been filtered through our hi-tec sorting machine and have been verifyed by three independent adjudicators for your peace of mind.

Winner - Grandprix with 17 votes.
Second - The Sagacious One with 14 votes

Also-Rans - Black Glove (7), Solskjaer (5), and Lil Ginge, Memo and Venombyte (4). The rest of your losers don't even warrant a mention.

Well done GP, you now get that coveted urine-soaked name that the kids go crazy for. May I also take this opportunity to remind people that you're not supposed to be voting in a 'forum representative' for your favourite forum, you're looking for someone who's your favourite poster and who makes the forums as a whole a better place to visit. If there's any of this 'Vote me for Web Design representative' nonsense next time, we may have to change the rules a little.

Look forward to seeing you in three months time, by which time it'll nearly be Christmas - something to get excited about there.
Thu 28/08/03 at 13:38
Regular
No need to justify yourself, it's only a yellow name after all. Anyone who can't see that needs to get out more.
Thu 28/08/03 at 13:54
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Grandprix wrote:
> that's your problem

DAMN IT! I WANTED TO READ GRANDPRIX'S EXCELLENT POSTS!

Not that anyone will be that bothered your a notable anyway after this forum goes because nobody will see you outside of Sport and WWE ;)
Thu 28/08/03 at 14:27
Regular
"118 118"
Talk about putting the boot in!
Thu 28/08/03 at 17:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I got 4 votes. YeY!
To the people who voted for me: congratulations in confirming your certifiability.
Thu 28/08/03 at 17:24
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Which isn't actually a word, but you get the point.
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:28
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Well done, Grandprix!
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:30
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I would celebrate getting four votes, but hell, even Memorandum got that many.

:D

Heh, I'm very grateful, honest guv. Not sure who to yet, as I haven't checked who voted for whom this time round.

Congratulations to Grandprix though. Not just for winning, but for winning by genuinely impressing people rather than gathering a following of cretins desiring a forum representative.

Not that that's ever been an issue in these elcetions in the past, I'm sure...
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:34
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
*sad face*

To be honest I didn't expect any votes, because seriously, what have I ever done that deserves it?!
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:37
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Congratulations Grandprix! You deserved it.

It's a shame that yesterday was teh one day of the holidays that I couldn't get online. Grr.
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:59
Regular
RECOUNT!
*Thumps desk*
RECOUNT!
*Thumps desk*
RECOUNT!
*Thumps desk*

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.