GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL NOTABLE RESULTS Aug 2003"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 09:43
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Here we go, the results have been filtered through our hi-tec sorting machine and have been verifyed by three independent adjudicators for your peace of mind.

Winner - Grandprix with 17 votes.
Second - The Sagacious One with 14 votes

Also-Rans - Black Glove (7), Solskjaer (5), and Lil Ginge, Memo and Venombyte (4). The rest of your losers don't even warrant a mention.

Well done GP, you now get that coveted urine-soaked name that the kids go crazy for. May I also take this opportunity to remind people that you're not supposed to be voting in a 'forum representative' for your favourite forum, you're looking for someone who's your favourite poster and who makes the forums as a whole a better place to visit. If there's any of this 'Vote me for Web Design representative' nonsense next time, we may have to change the rules a little.

Look forward to seeing you in three months time, by which time it'll nearly be Christmas - something to get excited about there.
Thu 28/08/03 at 09:43
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Here we go, the results have been filtered through our hi-tec sorting machine and have been verifyed by three independent adjudicators for your peace of mind.

Winner - Grandprix with 17 votes.
Second - The Sagacious One with 14 votes

Also-Rans - Black Glove (7), Solskjaer (5), and Lil Ginge, Memo and Venombyte (4). The rest of your losers don't even warrant a mention.

Well done GP, you now get that coveted urine-soaked name that the kids go crazy for. May I also take this opportunity to remind people that you're not supposed to be voting in a 'forum representative' for your favourite forum, you're looking for someone who's your favourite poster and who makes the forums as a whole a better place to visit. If there's any of this 'Vote me for Web Design representative' nonsense next time, we may have to change the rules a little.

Look forward to seeing you in three months time, by which time it'll nearly be Christmas - something to get excited about there.
Thu 28/08/03 at 09:44
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Oh, and the Notable forum will be removed after the weekend, so yuk it up.
Thu 28/08/03 at 10:10
Regular
Whooooooooo.
Oh.
Thu 28/08/03 at 10:13
Regular
I don't think Grandprix is a forum rep. No Notable is a forum rep. He deserves it, and that's all that matters.
Thu 28/08/03 at 10:17
I've only ever seen about 2 of his posts, but that's democracy for you!

Anyway, until next time...
Thu 28/08/03 at 10:17
Regular
"118 118"
Well done GP
Thu 28/08/03 at 10:25
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
DW wrote:
> I don't think Grandprix is a forum rep.

He only posts in the WWE and Sport forums dude.
Thu 28/08/03 at 10:30
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
GP is an excellent member to this forum and deserves notabilty other than a few mindless idiots ranting on about 'forum reps' - he offers a lot more to this forum than many of the current notables (but thats not exactly difficult since half of them have disappeared)
Thu 28/08/03 at 10:36
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> you're not supposed to be voting in a 'forum representative'

Please tell me you don't believe that tripe as well do you?

Well done to Grandprix, you deserve it.
Thu 28/08/03 at 10:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Who is Grandprix?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.