GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"David Blaine"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Selected"
To prove he's such a hard ass, our david is gonna go 44 days without food -just water.

44 days is indeed a long time, but still, it could be more impressive. Like, he could have to balance a pringle on his tounge the whole time or...food could be on the table but it's wired up to electrocute him if he touches it (240V) or every day someone smashes a cherry pie into his face whilst someone makes sure his tounge doesn't come out to take a sneeky taste. THAT would be more interesting, watching someone not eat is DULL. As is watching someone freeze their ass off/standing like an ass on a big pole.

I propose he avoids going to toilet for 44 days......."THATS MAGIC"
Wed 27/08/03 at 20:44
"Uzi Lover"
That was called a Publicity stunt.
Wed 27/08/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Remember me?"
Anyone seen the interview he did for GMTV? All he did for the whole time he was being interviewed was sit there and say really weird, irrelevant crap. And ____ Holmes (can't spell his first name, lorl!) asked him about a tattoo of an eye on his hand... and Blaine just goes, "the eye sees all and controls me..." or some bolloch like that. What an ass.

I actually felt sorry for Mr Holmes.

*hugs him*
Wed 27/08/03 at 20:24
"Uzi Lover"
cookie monster wrote:
> I dont see the point in his little stunts at all.

It's so people can say "ooooooohh he's AMAZING" and for him to think he can then get laid more.

Scene - In A Bar

David: Hi, I went for 44 days without food. Let's go at it.
Woman: No way, your skinny as hell.
Wed 27/08/03 at 20:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I dont see the point in his little stunts at all.
Wed 27/08/03 at 20:20
"Uzi Lover"
mikelar wrote:
> I propose he avoids going to toilet for 44 days......."THATS
> MAGIC"

Well apparently I am magic then.

When I was younger I didn't go poo poo for like 3 months. The pain when I actually done it was so immense that I had my Mum holding my hand as I screamed.

And my bumhole is no larger.

THAT's magic.
Wed 27/08/03 at 19:30
"I love yo... lamp."
I think he's OK. Not as cool as Houdini or James Murray though.
Wed 27/08/03 at 19:07
Regular
"Remember me?"
David Blaine is a tw*t. Biggest one in existance, in fact.
Wed 27/08/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Selected"
To prove he's such a hard ass, our david is gonna go 44 days without food -just water.

44 days is indeed a long time, but still, it could be more impressive. Like, he could have to balance a pringle on his tounge the whole time or...food could be on the table but it's wired up to electrocute him if he touches it (240V) or every day someone smashes a cherry pie into his face whilst someone makes sure his tounge doesn't come out to take a sneeky taste. THAT would be more interesting, watching someone not eat is DULL. As is watching someone freeze their ass off/standing like an ass on a big pole.

I propose he avoids going to toilet for 44 days......."THATS MAGIC"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.