GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"David Blaine"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Selected"
To prove he's such a hard ass, our david is gonna go 44 days without food -just water.

44 days is indeed a long time, but still, it could be more impressive. Like, he could have to balance a pringle on his tounge the whole time or...food could be on the table but it's wired up to electrocute him if he touches it (240V) or every day someone smashes a cherry pie into his face whilst someone makes sure his tounge doesn't come out to take a sneeky taste. THAT would be more interesting, watching someone not eat is DULL. As is watching someone freeze their ass off/standing like an ass on a big pole.

I propose he avoids going to toilet for 44 days......."THATS MAGIC"
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:07
Regular
We all know that when he's "sleeping, they'll loop any cameras watching him, feed him, then let him go to lep again before makingthe cameras record again.

Well, I know this.
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Mess wrote:
> Whatever happened about Derren Brown playing Russian Roulette live on
> TV?

When and where was this?
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:57
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Whatever happened about Derren Brown playing Russian Roulette live on TV?
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
SHEEPY wrote:
> He looks fat in the advert
>
> Maybe that's what influenced his new stunt

I think he could put on the weight so that he would survive. If he was normal weight he would become too skinny.
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
He looks fat in the advert

Maybe that's what influenced his new stunt
Thu 28/08/03 at 13:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I still reckon that he only lives in boxes, ice and up poles because he can't afford proper housing. That's why he's not eating either - he's nothing more than your common pikey. Watch your pockets when he's around.
Thu 28/08/03 at 13:50
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I very much doubt him dying, unfortunately. He'll be in great shape because there must be some drink out there that can give most of what food gives. Or he could just eat when the cameramen take a break.
Thu 28/08/03 at 11:36
"Uzi Lover"
Vincent Vega wrote:
> If i was his best friend i wouldn't want to know either.

Oh, he's heard that one.
Thu 28/08/03 at 11:32
Regular
"118 118"
He is an idiot really, he will die for sure. It isn't heroic or magic, it is stupid.
Thu 28/08/03 at 10:46
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Goatboy wrote:
> Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> When I was younger I didn't go poo poo for like 3 months. The pain
> when I actually done it was so immense that I had my Mum holding my
> hand as I screamed.
> And my bumhole is no larger.
> ---
>
> And I bet not even your best friend knows this about you.
> Thanks for sharing.

If i was his best friend i wouldn't want to know either.

'Hey.'
'Hey.'
'Did you no i didn't go for a dump for about 3 months, then when i did go it was really painful. But amazingly my bum hole is no larger. Want to see.
'Not really.'*Runs off*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.