GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"David Blaine"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Selected"
To prove he's such a hard ass, our david is gonna go 44 days without food -just water.

44 days is indeed a long time, but still, it could be more impressive. Like, he could have to balance a pringle on his tounge the whole time or...food could be on the table but it's wired up to electrocute him if he touches it (240V) or every day someone smashes a cherry pie into his face whilst someone makes sure his tounge doesn't come out to take a sneeky taste. THAT would be more interesting, watching someone not eat is DULL. As is watching someone freeze their ass off/standing like an ass on a big pole.

I propose he avoids going to toilet for 44 days......."THATS MAGIC"
Fri 29/08/03 at 16:09
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I hope they die!
Fri 29/08/03 at 15:11
Regular
"\\"
Mess wrote:
> Whatever happened about Derren Brown playing Russian Roulette live on
> TV?

For some reason "The pilot show" springs to mind because channel 4 have alredy told us about one program that was fake :S

I can hardly believe they'd allow russian roulette to be allowed to be shown on TV so it'll probably be behind a closed door where they can fake anything

*could be wrong*
Fri 29/08/03 at 14:22
Regular
"Bow To Me Minions"
I really don't like that guy.

Thats why I give him ideas to do utterly ridiculus things
Fri 29/08/03 at 14:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
No, not really. He's a nutter. But it's funny.

wonder what he'll look like at the end of the 44 days...
Fri 29/08/03 at 01:07
Regular
instead of watching that prat kill himself over a period of 3 months, why don't they just string his ass up and throw rotten cabbages at him.

hey, it's far more entertaining, and something to tell your grand children.

"I got a tomato right in the beggers eye just before he croaked!"

perhaps a little over the top though, huh?
Fri 29/08/03 at 00:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Lombardo wrote:
> Don't humans starve to death in 12 days or something?

Nah, you can go a couple of months at most, as long as you have water you are ok.
Fri 29/08/03 at 00:10
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Don't humans starve to death in 12 days or something? Hes going to be drinking nutritional supplements isn't he? The other thing... Just who is going to watch him 24/7 for 44 days to make sure he doesn't eat? Its a big con. I'd probably have to see David Blaine or Darren Brown perform in front of me to actually believe in them, seeing as on TV they could just be paying members of the public to play along.
Thu 28/08/03 at 22:11
Regular
"Remember me?"
maddmun wrote:
> We all know that when he's "sleeping, they'll loop any cameras
> watching him, feed him, then let him go to lep again before makingthe
> cameras record again.
>
> Well, I know this.

God bless Speed.
Thu 28/08/03 at 20:04
Regular
I don't think the London Eye thing was a stunt at all, just something for the new show. I don't think the London Eye people would let him do a stunt where he's "wireless" on one of their pods.
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:27
"Uzi Lover"
http://www.ananova.com/ entertainment/story/sm_813866.html?menu=

'Stunt master' uses a wire.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.