GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A bid farewell.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/08/03 at 21:23
Regular
To you all till sunday,

Im going to Bonny Bonny Scotland for a week with my family, nan and gramps and my aunt uncle and cousins..

The Mizen gang hit scotland (my dodgy last name)

Anyway,

Any people who have been to Scotland/ live up there could you tell me a few pretty hotspots and tips and pointers for my stay?

purrrty please?

I've already been told bout the midges (the irritating flies not swarms of dwarfs)

Anyway, Play nice I love you all...

*hugs*

...advice?
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:59
"I love yo... lamp."
AfroJoe wrote:
> Yeah, go to Glasgow and visit me. Whoo!

Where in Glasgow are you?
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Flambo. Wharraname.
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:57
"I love yo... lamp."
Incidentally, as for midges, not everybody has problems with them. I dont know for certain but it appears it is something that people are pre disposed to. I.e. I dont get bitten by them at all. I went to a BBQ on Sunday and there were lots of them. A mate Flambo, who is French, he got eaten alive by them.
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:56
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Why the hell woul anyone want to even consider doing that?
:D

Get online MJ.
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, go to Glasgow and visit me. Whoo!
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
The Highland Games are good, you'll enjoy that probably.
Men in kilts, ooh.

:|
Why did I just say that?
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:53
"I love yo... lamp."
If you are going to Loch Lomond, go to Luss. It has a place there called the Coach House Coffee Shop. It is amazing. Get a Ben Lomond.

Go shopping in Glasgow. It has a lot of good shops. It also has Merchant City Square, which has in it Kshocolat. Simply the greatest coffee shop ever.

Check out the Cairngorms.

Queens View is fairly nice too. But I can't remember where it is exactly.

Drymen, Fintry, Killearn, Balfron are all nice wee villages.

There is one lake in Scotland, the Lake of Menteith. It has boats you can go on to an island which has ruins on it. Was interesting. But then Loch Lomond also has boats and an island and even older ruins.
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Light of the world"
thanks
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:49
Regular
It's not mountains, but rather a valley. BUt there are some mountains up north, such as Ben Lomond. Go to Luss, they get 0 wind because it's a big hole in the ground and there's a great ice cream shop. on the 10 yard long pier.

It's actually less than that to Loch Lomond, from my house it's 23 miles and I live south of Glasgow, it's no more than 15 from the city center.
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Light of the world"
Azul wrote:
> I suggest taking the FXR22 Compressed Edition Flamethrower to randomly
> spray around you to incinerate the flocks of midgies.
>
> KILL THEM
> KILL THEM AAALLLLL, MUAHAHAHAHHA!
>
> *Evil Cackle fades*

heh heh heh!

Im seeing the highland games too..O the fun!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.