GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sequels you'd like to see."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/08/03 at 16:57
Regular
I'd love to see a sequel to The Thing, if done right it would be amazing. something along the lines of how Romero's Trilogy developed.

It's never going to happen but I would also like to see sequels to Time Bandits and The Adventures of Baron Munchhausen.
Mon 25/08/03 at 16:47
Regular
gandhi 2
Mon 25/08/03 at 16:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Casablanca 2: This time it's personal. Coming to a Fantasy Film League near you soon.
Mon 25/08/03 at 15:27
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> The Adventures of Baron Munchhausen.

heh, thats a great film, forgot all about it. eric idle is class in that.

the thing should have a sequel, I don't think they should have the thing getting to any kind of civilization though, as it'd just be a big budget gorefest. Instead it should get to another isolated village or something, still in the far north, giving it that atmosphere that the film is so famous for.

I'd like to see a third predator film, as long as they don't botch it, it could be very good. This time set in the not too distant future, where man has new technology, meaning the predator is forced to use it's intelligence and cunning, rather than relying solely on its gadgets.

Also, despite the dubious quality of the last two alien films, I'd be happy to see the saga continue, done properly, with a good cast.

evil dead could be funny again, provided it bruce campbell, with sam raimi directing, and sticking to the old comedy formulas.
Mon 25/08/03 at 12:40
Regular
"Notable"
lock stock and two smokin barrels
Mon 25/08/03 at 07:53
Regular
"thegodfather"
The Shining - not sure who would take the Jack Nicholson role.

Good idea for a survival horror game as well, huge empty hotel with a dark secret, ghost's and madness.
Sun 24/08/03 at 23:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ashley wrote:
> the ending would be a bit crap mojojo, we already knows the norwegians
> die, so theres no shock that everyone dies and you cant have a hero
> as there is no kurt russell bloke.

No but you could have a government clean up squad coming in to kill some people, the clean up squad then leaves when they discover more people are on their way.
Sun 24/08/03 at 23:30
Regular
the ending would be a bit crap mojojo, we already knows the norwegians die, so theres no shock that everyone dies and you cant have a hero as there is no kurt russell bloke. I reckon they should have a comedy set at a norwegian weapon class were poor shooting and comedy grenade throwing are taught, Leslie neilsen could play the instructor, the voice of eddie murphy as the thing in dog mode and budgie as the helicopter......
Sun 24/08/03 at 23:12
Regular
"That's right!"
mikelar wrote:
> How would that work?

------

How do you think? I just explained it.
Sun 24/08/03 at 23:11
Regular
"Selected"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Yeah. They could, COULD do a prequel.

How would that work?
Sun 24/08/03 at 23:10
Regular
"That's right!"
Hmm, you were right cipro, it WAS a 15 when it came out. Wonder why I didn't see it then? Could've easily passed for 15 when I was 14. Ah well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.