GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sequels you'd like to see."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/08/03 at 16:57
Regular
I'd love to see a sequel to The Thing, if done right it would be amazing. something along the lines of how Romero's Trilogy developed.

It's never going to happen but I would also like to see sequels to Time Bandits and The Adventures of Baron Munchhausen.
Tue 26/08/03 at 01:29
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Orgasmo Malcior wrote:
> lock stock and two smokin barrels

Snatch was kind of like Lock stock and two smoking barrels but a sequel to both would be good but unlikely to happen.
Mon 25/08/03 at 23:19
Regular
Wild Things 2...more soapy car washes please.
Mon 25/08/03 at 23:00
"Uzi Lover"
A proper Dumb & Dumber.

Like with Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in.
Mon 25/08/03 at 23:00
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Geffdof wrote:
> i havent seen Training Day yet, is it worth buying on DVD?

Yeh, its excellent.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:59
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I would like to see a sequal to Tomb Raider that gets more than a 2 star rating...
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:00
Regular
"lets go back"
i havent seen Training Day yet, is it worth buying on DVD?
Mon 25/08/03 at 21:55
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
I'd like to see a sequel to 'Training Day'.
Mon 25/08/03 at 21:34
Regular
"lets go back"
I know the first one isn't out here so most of you won'y have seen it yet (unless your into coppied DVD's) but i'd like to see a sequel to SWAT. They could easily write another story for the SWAT team that carries on fram the last. We'll just have to see how well the firt one does when it comes out.
Mon 25/08/03 at 20:30
Regular
"thegodfather"
Rocky 2
Mon 25/08/03 at 16:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Joseph and His Technicolour Dreamcoat II. Now in Technicolour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.