GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Choices, choices."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 15:45
Regular
The people of SR have helped me through some tricky part of my life over the past 11 months but here is my biggest dilema yet. A choice I am relying on your hardened worldly experiences to help judge. It is a "what to get" question.

Ok so here's the scenario, my Dad is chuffed I pretty much aced my exams and as a token of his delight he is splashing out on me. He says I can have a new mobile phone, £100 cash or Sky TV. Now I already have £180 in cash as it is so I dont really need more cash. I have a Nokia 3330 mobile phone but a colour screen polyphonic dude would be pretty sweet. I've never had sky tv but theres some good stuff on it that ive seen at my mates houses, would be nice but might get boring.

I cannot make up my mind so I turn to you, the forums, to solve this mind boggling predicament.
Cheers.
Thu 21/08/03 at 22:33
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Lucky buggger, I didn't get anything.
Thu 21/08/03 at 21:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
AH! The temerity of the Beastie Boys comment becomes clear!
Thu 21/08/03 at 21:21
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Haha.
Kyz is stoopid. (Intentional, naturally).

He likes Linkin Park, 'nuff said.
Thu 21/08/03 at 21:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ach, fool!

Name your favouritist, besetest band in the world.

Or your top 5.

*flexes musical intelletual muscle*

If I had any.......
Thu 21/08/03 at 19:33
Regular
"118 118"
I'll be blunt.

Bad.
Thu 21/08/03 at 19:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Is that a good or bad 'hehe'?

Hmmm.......
Thu 21/08/03 at 19:28
Regular
"118 118"
Cyclone wrote:
> I like rock and a bit of rap (well, Rage and Beastie Boys) too.
>
> Just not, er, your sort........ :D

Beastie Boys, hehe!
Thu 21/08/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
SKY Tv, it's a no brainer - whatver phone you get will be outdated in 6 months, where as Sky is the present which keeps on giving :)
Thu 21/08/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I've got Sky and its great for the football. The films get very repetitive though, but well worth it for the football!
Thu 21/08/03 at 19:08
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
get the cellphone actually wait get the sky tv na get the money.

that should give you a clue on what to get.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.