GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Choices, choices."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 15:45
Regular
The people of SR have helped me through some tricky part of my life over the past 11 months but here is my biggest dilema yet. A choice I am relying on your hardened worldly experiences to help judge. It is a "what to get" question.

Ok so here's the scenario, my Dad is chuffed I pretty much aced my exams and as a token of his delight he is splashing out on me. He says I can have a new mobile phone, £100 cash or Sky TV. Now I already have £180 in cash as it is so I dont really need more cash. I have a Nokia 3330 mobile phone but a colour screen polyphonic dude would be pretty sweet. I've never had sky tv but theres some good stuff on it that ive seen at my mates houses, would be nice but might get boring.

I cannot make up my mind so I turn to you, the forums, to solve this mind boggling predicament.
Cheers.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Sky is like a good woman
When you don't have it, you want it more than anything.
As soon as you get it, you lose interest.
Pay your money, make your choice.

I wouls say get Sky.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:48
Regular
personally?

a phone is a phone to me, as long as it's pretty decent, I wouldn't bother upgrading.
£100 - would be nice but would probably get pished against the wall (if it was me)
sky tv - costs 30 quid a month, so would outstrip both other possible presents within 4 months.

depends how much telly you watch but I'd go for the sky
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:47
Regular
Well to celebrate my exam results - I'm off to a party tonight and gonna get hammered. Then tommorow i'm off to Ibiza.

I say you take the £100 and save it towards a car.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:45
Regular
"118 118"
The people of SR have helped me through some tricky part of my life over the past 11 months but here is my biggest dilema yet. A choice I am relying on your hardened worldly experiences to help judge. It is a "what to get" question.

Ok so here's the scenario, my Dad is chuffed I pretty much aced my exams and as a token of his delight he is splashing out on me. He says I can have a new mobile phone, £100 cash or Sky TV. Now I already have £180 in cash as it is so I dont really need more cash. I have a Nokia 3330 mobile phone but a colour screen polyphonic dude would be pretty sweet. I've never had sky tv but theres some good stuff on it that ive seen at my mates houses, would be nice but might get boring.

I cannot make up my mind so I turn to you, the forums, to solve this mind boggling predicament.
Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.