GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A warning"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 09:23
Regular
To whomever decided to hack SR and use my name -
I do not take to people imitating me, and should you have been able to access my details, then I *will* find you and your details, either from members here or other means - and I will pay you a visit.

I'm not strutting or joking, I am 100% serious about this.
I will locate you and I will make you cry, don't think I can't or won't.
Because I'm stupid like that, and wherever you are in the country is easily reachable.

Whichever stupid little boy hacked SR and used my name, apologise or once I find out who you are and where you live, you will witness anger the likes of which you have never experienced.

I do NOT want stupid spam following this post, I do NOT want idiot schoolkids mouthing off.
You're in my world now and you mean precisely zero to me.
Page:
Thu 21/08/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Unbeliever wrote:
> And also that violence is never an answer to anger.
>
> Maybe not but it sometimes is good therapy. Goatboy wasn't on here
> last night but I was, which is highly unusual for me. When I saw the
> claims originally and the warning thread I was concerned enough to
> detail all my details and wonder what the hell was going on.

Yes, but threatening to go round someone's house and beat them up is ludicrous. Ok, Goatboy got hacked into previously and he had good reason to be angry, but I really don't see how going round someone's pad and lamping them is going to help matters. He'll get a criminal record and possibly worse. It appears to be an infantile reaction.

Me? I'd fume for a bit and then change/delete all my details.
Thu 21/08/03 at 16:03
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Unbeliever wrote:

That's a moral I like to believe in, but last night I would've quite happily beheaded Tribute, given the opportunity.
Thu 21/08/03 at 16:00
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Ineedsleep wrote:
> As it is all I have lost is my flipping membership number which I
> deleted and cannot find again.

Just ring them up and ask. You can get it sorted within a minute.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Selected"
I don't want to talk about this now because it's getting silly. It's over now and it's not funny anymore.

Fin.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Unbeliever wrote:

Maybe not but it sometimes is good therapy. Goatboy wasn't on here last night but I was, which is highly unusual for me. When I saw the claims originally and the warning thread I was concerned enough to detail all my details and wonder what the hell was going on.

I was still online when the 'joke' was revealed but I wasn't laughing. If I had come in this morning and seen what had happened during the previous evening I would have been furious as well.

As it is all I have lost is my flipping membership number which I deleted and cannot find again.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Well, we all know that this wouldn't have happened if Bob had fixed the problem properly last year.

I blame Bob.

:p

I still don't get it though, that symbol was banned from being used, you couldn't have | in your username, so why did doing it 3 times, ||| make a difference? It would have been like me typing ass ass ass (before it was allowed) and having it work?

Hmmmmmmm.

One other thing, if you're scared of a few kids looking at your details on here. Don't think about all the other stuff where people could get your deails.

Previous orders with other sites, Play, with their storing of credit card details?

I wouldn't be too fussed with one kid seeing my details, it's just if someone was to publish them for all to see that I'd get p*ssed off!

Which reminds me, the second one is true in my case and I need to sort it!
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And I didn't ask you to post your details.
Read it back and see who I was talking to.

This is why I asked what your opinion matters for?
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Selected"
please don't lie about me - i never once said it didn't matter.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ok, and you didn't post your details.
Which pretty much proves how utterly stupid your "what does it matter?" comment.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Selected"
because you asked me to post my details - you didn't really think i was just gonna do it without giving a reason not to....

Did you forget already?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.