GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"high usage limit."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 00:20
Regular
For a site that says unlimited bandwith within reason would you assume that 6Gb was out of reason.

My host 10kwebhosting.com has put a cap on my bandwith usage 6Gb its an outrage!

It says unlimited but in small print it says that high usage will result in a limit being set but 6Gb is pretty crap i can go and buy hosts which are cheaper dont pretend to have unlimited and offer 10Gb.

just posting to say if any of you thinking of going with this company with a site that uses lots of bandwith think twice!
Thu 21/08/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
At my hosting company we generally won't complain about monthly transfer until we exceed our overall bandwidth allocated by ASUK.
Thu 21/08/03 at 18:28
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
After a complaining letter they have increased it to 10Gb. Which i still think is crap. If im hitting 6Gb in the middle of the month on school holidays what will i be hitting by the end of the month in school time?

I have also found now that i can only have 1Gb webspace :( when it also claimed to be unlimited.
Thu 21/08/03 at 19:21
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
1GB space isn't too bad. Still, I should moan again if you run out of bandwidth.
Thu 21/08/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You'll do well to hit a gig!

That's a lot!
Fri 22/08/03 at 10:01
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Depends what you have uploaded, a few decent sized movies and the space disappears (I'm upto 475mb I think), plus the time it takes to upload a gb, not a 5 minute job.
Fri 22/08/03 at 11:52
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
I realise 1Gb is a large amount of space however its the idea that they said unlimited space.
Fri 22/08/03 at 11:52
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
did you get a response phi1?
Fri 22/08/03 at 12:38
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Nope.

Nothing.
Fri 22/08/03 at 14:01
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
they wont reply to me when i complain neither
Fri 22/08/03 at 14:03
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I wasn't complaining, I was enquiring as a potential customer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.