GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE Results"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/08/03 at 20:47
Regular
21st August, us doing our GCSEs get our results. Post your results in this thread and see who is the smartest 15/16 year old. I'm only doing IT and Maths because I'm "smart" and doing them a year early. Anyway, post your results.
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Memorandum wrote:
> Why do Some people Put random Capital letters in Sentences?

Add emphasis. She wanted to wish people luck, which is no more worse than wishing people luck before the exams, given the antic of some tonight I don't think a few of you need to whine at @ngel because she wants to wish people luck. I'm constantly surprised we get any new people stay around here at all...
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Cant wait for tomorrow.

Fun fun fun.
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:36
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Why do Some people Put random Capital letters in Sentences?
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You can have mine if you like.
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:33
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Fine fair enough then Forget i Fukkin said anything!!
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:25
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
But what's the point?
The exams are done. LUCK CAN'T HELP THEM NOW. EVERYTHING HAS ALREADY BEEN MARKED. IT'S TOO LATE FOR LUCK TO HELP.
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I was wishing them good luck in getting there results i know they have done there exams!!!

No wonder i never reply to posts someones always quick to moan about something

BYE
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:13
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
:D
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
And even if you did AMAZINGLY well, getting A*s in all 38 subjects you did, you'll still probably end up going to the same place as the kids who just scraped 5 C's.
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Remember this everyone, no matter how well you do the news and media will say they were easier !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.