GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE Results"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/08/03 at 20:47
Regular
21st August, us doing our GCSEs get our results. Post your results in this thread and see who is the smartest 15/16 year old. I'm only doing IT and Maths because I'm "smart" and doing them a year early. Anyway, post your results.
Fri 22/08/03 at 14:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I was told by my Psychology tutor before the results came out that because everyone does so badly in the exam the grade A boundary might be as low as the fifties. That's top grade for getting just over half marks. Incredible.
Fri 22/08/03 at 10:01
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
In my day, they didn't have these bloody A* grades. it was simply 70%-100% meant an A-C.

*shakes fist*

Nowadays you can get a "C" with around 55%!! Madness.
Fri 22/08/03 at 10:00
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Cheers,

The Science, R.s and tech i couldn't beleive, I barely revised for any of them and I made a slightly dodgy bird table for my tech project!
Fri 22/08/03 at 09:58
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
well done BIGMAN
Fri 22/08/03 at 09:51
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
History - A*
Geography - A
Double Sciece - B
R.S - B
Maths - B
Resistant Materials (Tech) - B
English - C
English Lit - C
German - D

I also got four C's from my GNVQ ICT in which I was one of only three in my year to pass the whole thing.
Fri 22/08/03 at 09:05
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Icarus wrote:
> How come we didn't get this reception with the A Level results?

You did, Lil_ginge made it..
Thu 21/08/03 at 23:46
Regular
I want to read the manual of a good game. Like one of the Army men games.

"This game took us 15 minutes to make, i hope you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed making it"

Honestly how could you make some thing that bad?
Thu 21/08/03 at 23:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
In year 10 we studied the Manual for Final Cut Pro and had to do an essay on the effectiveness of the main characters.
Thu 21/08/03 at 23:27
Regular
KR wrote:
> Whats Electronics?

just designing circuits, learning the components and what they do and then finally making a product using the skills and experience youve gained, i made an alarm.
Thu 21/08/03 at 23:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.