GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE Results"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/08/03 at 20:47
Regular
21st August, us doing our GCSEs get our results. Post your results in this thread and see who is the smartest 15/16 year old. I'm only doing IT and Maths because I'm "smart" and doing them a year early. Anyway, post your results.
Wed 20/08/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The craziest Col! wrote:
> How often is it on these forums that someone, like angel, decides to
> be nice to someone?

Once a week or so...
Wed 20/08/03 at 22:19
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> But isn't wishing someone luck after their fate has been decided a
> little stupid?

No, because with a little luck, there'll be a misprint in the certificate.

:D

Oh, and if the god of luck decides it, he may randomly change the grades you get, whilst they're being delivered.

:D
Wed 20/08/03 at 22:12
" Crazy!"
Hmm I don't crae if you believe in luck or not.

How often is it on these forums that someone, like angel, decides to be nice to someone?
Wed 20/08/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Here's Blanks exact words which I had a problem with, written by Blank in a life forum topic concerning fighting terrorism, Blank writes:

> Take the World Trade Center attacks. Those people obviously already
> had a deep hatred of Westerners/USA/whatever, so much so that they're
> willing to kill themselves to punish us. So how would bombing them
> improve the situation? Unless you could be damn sure of wiping out -
> and let's face it - every Muslim in the world. It would just serve
> the purpose of accentuating our arrogant persona.

Draw from it what you will. I pointed out he should not associate the destruction of terrorism with the destruction of Muslims, as we all know terrorists are not true Muslims, nor is the Muslim faith the only one perverted by terrorists in order to justify actions that no religion in the world justifies.
Wed 20/08/03 at 22:08
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Then stop calling me a racist.

You said the words, not me, and at no point anywhere do I refer to you as that. It was a supremely stupid comment to make and you know it, so just admit you're wrong before you make yourself look more stupid.
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:49
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
But isn't wishing someone luck after their fate has been decided a little stupid?

That's what I'm trying to say, it doesn't matter whether I believe in it at all, because even if I did I'd still think it was too late.
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Then stop calling me a racist.
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:47
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> Now, personally I don't believe in luck, BUT it's fair enough to wish
> someone well in an exam, ie. hoping it goes well, but it's much too
> late to do the same when everything has already been DECIDED.

Exactly, Memorandum, you make my point for me, you say "personally", @ngel obviously "personally" believes in wishing them luck now, you "personally" don't believe in luck. Neither of you is right and neither is wrong, but it's about time most of us tried to be a little tolerant of one another.
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:43
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Let's see:
Before exams: Good luck - "I hope you do well, hope everything goes OK, etc."

After exams: Good luck - "You've already completed what will decide your grade, good luck".

Now, personally I don't believe in luck, BUT it's fair enough to wish someone well in an exam, ie. hoping it goes well, but it's much too late to do the same when everything has already been DECIDED.
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:42
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Belldandy wrote:
> I don't think a few of you need to whine at @ngel because she
> wants to wish people luck. I'm constantly surprised we get any new
> people stay around here at all...

Thank you, i was just trying to be kind and have an interest in what other people are up too. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.