GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve Freestlye MC Battling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/08/03 at 17:57
Regular
Not sure if this has any chance or working, but what the hey. Anyone can join in, and if you don't like rapping just think of it as poetry.

Basically, we'll all try and post rap lyricals up here, home-made of course, and 'battle' anyone who steps up, using clever words and harsh insults, so don't come in here, join in then get your knickers in a twist when we go personal, because they don't hold back in real life, so why should we?

Oh, screw the 'we're hard so hate us' cover, just enjoy it and don't take it too seriously.

Start off with: I think I'm the coolest, greatest user on SR ever.

Rap at me if you disagree, mofo!
Mon 08/09/03 at 19:42
Regular
What's with these for-line rhymes?
My rhymings divine.
But to write a good flow takes lots of time.
Rhymes this long aren't worth a dime.
Mon 08/09/03 at 19:38
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Hedfix what you talking about you crazy clown?
Drag you underwater, hold your head till you drown.
Hit someone with a pole, what are you thinking?
Sounds to me, my friend, like you've been drinking.
Mon 08/09/03 at 19:27
Regular
"8==="
You won't let me pass,
Gonna pop a cap in yo'ass,
A baseball one,
How'd you like that son?

:D
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:49
Regular
"8==="
You better watch your back,
cos your head may crack,
when I bring this pipe down,
on a pathetic clown,

Yo yo yo Detroit etc. ;)
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:45
Regular
Cool, just as a sign of yuor piece could you send me a complimentary free, powerful, up to date and quite expensive computer so I can use Kazaa.

If it's not too much, y'know..

;-)
Sun 07/09/03 at 17:09
Regular
"relocated"
Oh, yeah, and my favourite freestyle ever is a Method Man thing I got off the internet, which is 7 minutes of him rapping over an Otis Redding sample. It's fantastic. The file is called 'meth goes off for like five minutes' and I think it's on kazaa. If you want it and can't find it then I'll stick it up on my webspace.
Sun 07/09/03 at 17:04
Regular
"relocated"
OK Asher I got my dirty hat into general chat and read your post.

First off, if we're going to take ourselves less seriously then you have to admit that rapping on an interent forum IS pretty funny. But it's not pathetic or childish like I said it was here. I said what I did for the reasons I've stated in general chat.

You're obviously passionate about hip hop, and that's great. And actually your rhymes in here are pretty good - way better than what I could come up with. So if you have a talent for hip hop then, cool, I hope you make the most of it; I'm pretty envious because I don't have a musical bone in my body: can't rap, can't produce, can't scratch. But I do rule the dancefloor. Anyway, I'm sorry for insulting something that you obviously care about. I was trying to make a point and I took it too far.

You also mentioned that people on the forums were insulting and dismissing hip hop culture. I definitely wasn't trying to do that. I love hip hop and have done for years. I think it pees on guitar music from a great height, especially when it comes to being inventive, pushing things forward and getting cute girls on the dancefloor. Maybe I'll do a post about why I love hip hop, and see if I can provoke the forum indie kids into a big fight.

Right, I thought you behaved like an idiot, then I behaved like an idiot too. I don't do smilies, so this is a one-off deal, to show that I'm sorry and that I don't want to start a feud: :)
Sun 07/09/03 at 14:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Lay down some poison and let it chew.
Sun 07/09/03 at 14:39
Regular
ders a rat in ma kitchen what am-i gona do?
Sun 07/09/03 at 12:20
Regular
Unknown Kernel you dirty hat
Read my post in general chat
and bouncers mum bounces on postman pats
tiny little rat-a-tat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.