GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo 64 for sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/06/05 at 18:36
Regular
I'm pretty sure I am going to sell my N64. With news that the Revolution will be backwards compatible via downloads and the fact I don't actually play my N64 (always a sticking point), I have decided to sell it.

I've got over 40 games... the thing is how much should I sell it for...

And should I sell them all together?
Wed 29/06/05 at 21:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Rumpadodosnitzle wrote:
> Really N64 was quite crappy first party wise. It was those 3rd
> parties that made it live.

While pretty much only based around two franchises (Mario and Zelda), you can hardly say that the first-party titles on the N64 were crap...

On the contrary, they were consistently created to a high standard.
Wed 29/06/05 at 20:55
Regular
"0228"
Rumpadodosnitzle wrote:
> Really N64 was quite crappy first party wise.

What?

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.

There are four fantastic Nintendo games for you.
Wed 29/06/05 at 20:19
Regular
"8==="
"Slightly singed - may smell of paraffin/turps"
Wed 29/06/05 at 20:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm keeping mine because I still play Goldeneye, Mario Kart and ISS98 in multiplayer.

If you don't play it there isn't much point in keeping it. But I find it hard to believe a guy who owns only a Gamecube is satisfied with the multiplayer options it contains.
Wed 29/06/05 at 19:46
Regular
I would keep it for the Rare games...
Wed 29/06/05 at 18:38
Regular
"0228"
*[URL]http://www.briansherrill.com/images/home.jpg[/URL]*
Wed 29/06/05 at 18:36
Regular
I'm pretty sure I am going to sell my N64. With news that the Revolution will be backwards compatible via downloads and the fact I don't actually play my N64 (always a sticking point), I have decided to sell it.

I've got over 40 games... the thing is how much should I sell it for...

And should I sell them all together?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.