GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nationwide Football - Div 1, 2, 3 and Conference"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 11:16
Regular
The bulk of you lot are fans of Premiership teams, and ive seen very little about the rest of the leagues. So you can guess what this thread is about really. Where are the rest of you? Show your colours, in here!

Anyway, some of you know who i support - Sheffield Wednesday. Being on holiday till yesterday meant i missed the start of our season. Finding ourselves in Division 2, we really have to aim to get out of there and push for promotion. Its going to be tough, but i think we can do it. So far we have won one and drawn one, and 4 points from 6 is a fair return, plus its been our best start to a season for what must be six years!

Im really looking forward to the rest of the season now, im a season ticket holder, and back them wherever they go.

So, how about the rest of you? What of the season then?
Fri 22/08/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Woking have Aldershot this weekend which is a local derby.
We win this and it will be a great start to the season.
Fri 22/08/03 at 12:16
Regular
Chesterfield (Sat) at Home
Grimsby (Mon) at there crappy ground.
Fri 22/08/03 at 12:03
Regular
"360: swfcman"
So, third games on the season tommorow. How do you think your times going to do?

Owls have Peterborough away. I dont really know that much about them, apart from that have Fry as there manager. Dont think they have too badder team, but we have to be favourites to win, and thats what we need.

2-1 to us. *Crosses fingers*
Thu 21/08/03 at 13:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Morecambe have always been capable of beating practically anyone, and have been consistently in the top half of the table in the past few years. Very good attacking team.
Wed 20/08/03 at 21:48
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> Non-existant wrote:
> Just wait until they visit Broadhall Way.
>
> Yes, indeded. I personally see Hereford as a dark horse for promotion
> this term, and the only teams I think that can beat them easily are
> Dagenham & Redbridge, Morecambe and Chester City.

Hmmmm

*Takes die-hard fan mask off*

In all honesty i fancy Hereford as well. Stevenage will be lucky to be up near the play-offs, despite all the hype. Chester and Dagenham unimpressed me from what i saw, however they *will* be up there come April. Not to sure about Morecambe.....

*Puts die-hard fan mask on*

But we'll still stuff them on the 30th.
Wed 20/08/03 at 14:28
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Norwich
Our season kicked off with a 2-2 draw at bradford. We were in the lead until the last 10 minutes when they got 2.

Our second game was at home to rotherham, winning 2-0.

On saturday we are away at sheffield utd.

And ipswich lost 1-0 to crewe. HA!
Wed 20/08/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Non-existant wrote:
> Just wait until they visit Broadhall Way.

Yes, indeded. I personally see Hereford as a dark horse for promotion this term, and the only teams I think that can beat them easily are Dagenham & Redbridge, Morecambe and Chester City.
Wed 20/08/03 at 12:27
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Luton Town.

A good start to the season, considering all the upheavals we've had. 3 wins in a week and sitting pretty near the top of the table. The real test comes on Saturday against newly relegated Grimsby. If we can win that, I think we might have an outside chance of reaching the playoffs.
Tue 19/08/03 at 23:59
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
*COUGH*
Above Stevenage in the Conference!
*COUGH*
Tue 19/08/03 at 21:12
Regular
"thegodfather"
following West Ham's adventures in the first division this season,so hoping to keep the unbeaten run going and build up some confidence after all departures and the hoo har in pre season.

there were some demonstrations due at a couple of the early home games against Rushden & diamonds in the cup and Sheff.utd on Saturday,I'm not sure how they went,but as long as the boys keep giving the remaining team the support then who knows ?.

I moved to Chelmsford about four years ago,so Iv'e adopted them as a local side,they play in the Dr Martins premiership and will hopefully improve on last seasons mid table finish,unfortunately their manager Paul Parker ( Q.P.R, Man.U, and England ) quit as manager during the summer.

Up the Hammers & the Clarets.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.