GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nationwide Football - Div 1, 2, 3 and Conference"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 11:16
Regular
The bulk of you lot are fans of Premiership teams, and ive seen very little about the rest of the leagues. So you can guess what this thread is about really. Where are the rest of you? Show your colours, in here!

Anyway, some of you know who i support - Sheffield Wednesday. Being on holiday till yesterday meant i missed the start of our season. Finding ourselves in Division 2, we really have to aim to get out of there and push for promotion. Its going to be tough, but i think we can do it. So far we have won one and drawn one, and 4 points from 6 is a fair return, plus its been our best start to a season for what must be six years!

Im really looking forward to the rest of the season now, im a season ticket holder, and back them wherever they go.

So, how about the rest of you? What of the season then?
Tue 02/09/03 at 01:20
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Didn't Wycombe lose to sheff wed 2-1 tonight.
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:34
Regular
Wycombe could play in the Premiership. They proved that when they were the FA Cup giant killers. We're gunna get the victory over R & D, QPR, Colchester and Oldham. Then it's Villa. We've got Oldham at home on my birthday, might go, and Villa 3 days later.
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:11
Regular
"360: swfcman"
:p

Might struggle to finish top, but i expect to be in the top 5 at least.

Plus we signed two new strikers on loan, one whose name i cant pronounce, and then Proudlock from Wolves, who is class, and could easily play in the prem.

Looking good.
Tue 02/09/03 at 00:01
Regular
We're going up too. :c|

And yes Dame, bit early to say you're going up. You've got relegation this season, so promotion next season looks promising. ;c)
Mon 01/09/03 at 23:50
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Nice result tonight. Bit early but...

We going up!....ahem
Mon 01/09/03 at 00:26
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Cough

5th in the Conference

Cough
Fri 29/08/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Not much of a chance of promotion this year though...
Fri 29/08/03 at 13:57
Regular
Preston!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preston havent done so well but were gonna show Stoke we should have gone into the premiership Come on north end Ricardo Fuller is world class
Fri 29/08/03 at 13:39
Regular
P@st@ wrote:
> Swansea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> (Because I see more of there matches as I live there)

My cousin plays for Swansea.
Fri 29/08/03 at 13:38
Regular
Pro Evo wrote:
> Owls play Wycombe on Monday night on Sky Sports 1.
>
> Kuqi is supsended for the game...so its gona be tough, Id like to
> think we can sneak a 1-0 win. We simply cant afford to loose though.

The way we've been playing the last few games, you've got yourself an easy win. We always switch off before the final wistle of each half.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.