GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quitting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 15:10
Regular
I am quitting my job at the restaurant tonight because I get treated like crap by my boss and because I get paid to work until 11pm but often am there until midnight doing menial work. Plus when I get back to college I don't want a late night job as well as all my work.

So I want a way to quit in style. I was thinking on smashing a load of stuff 'by accident' and getting fired, then using the uttermost cliché line, "You can't fire me, I quit!".

Anyway if you have any funny ways I can quit I would like to hear them. I'm going to work at 5 so post them quickly!
Sat 16/08/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Cool

Walk out at 11... if they make you stay, just quit there.
Sat 16/08/03 at 16:07
Regular
"118 118"
I would walk out but I get paid at the very end of the night when it is all shut and stuff. I want my pay for the night!
Sat 16/08/03 at 16:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
My mate used to work in a take away place. When he was about to quit he told me that he spat in the food as revenge. I didn't even bother explaining how stupid that was to him.
Sat 16/08/03 at 16:38
Regular
"the burning sky"
I advise trying to get them in trouble with the food hygeine place. If you cant work there, then nobody will!
Sat 16/08/03 at 16:52
Regular
"\\"
Put your finger on an oven thing then complain the rest of the night how much it hurts and how all you can do is sit down... Although that would just make people annoyed.
Sat 16/08/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
If you do something bad then you've got no chance of a reference from them.
Sat 16/08/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Plus when you go for another job your P45 shows you had a previous job, and if you can't list it on your CV 'cause the boss will give you a crap reference then it is going to look bad, kinda "hmm, why did he leave?" type thing....
Sat 16/08/03 at 17:04
Regular
"\\"
"He cleaned the dishes"

What a reference!
Sat 16/08/03 at 17:06
Regular
"\\"
Oh jee thanks for spoiling my post. I'm sad now... I'm going to cry on the corner.

*cries on the corner*
Sat 16/08/03 at 17:07
Regular
"\\"
Great! now my ass hurts 'cause i'm ON the corner... I meant to say in...

*cries even more on the corner*

DAMMIT!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.