GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much!?!?......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/08/03 at 16:01
Regular
I am starting to make webpages for companies, and i was wondering if any of you goons know how much i should charge.

Any one know?
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:01
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I am starting to make webpages for companies, and i was wondering if any of you goons know how much i should charge.

Any one know?
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
A shiny penny.

Examples please, so we can berate you and pick at your work with a fine-toothed geek comb.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:05
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I just wanted a rough standard charge, for example ££ per page, or just ££ for the whole page, etc. something like that.

What would be a rough average price?
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Depends on your ability, experience and clientbase.
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:11
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
It's worth whatever you can get for it, quote a price and watch their reaction (unless it's by email !)
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
We can do better and charge less :)
Mon 11/08/03 at 20:51
Im making a site for my mum company, i am doing it for free but they may be paying me to keep it updated.

Here is what i have so far:

http://free.hostdepartment.com/r/robinh/
Mon 11/08/03 at 20:52
Forgot to say, any suggestions on what i could do to improve it?
remember i am doing it for free so i aint gunna make it excellent until they say they wanna pay me :P
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Don't bother.

People won't pay.

Tyla does it professionally, I've talked to someone who tried it and even charging £10 a site they didn't get any business...

Don't embarrass yourself unless you're really good and you know you'll do good...
Tue 12/08/03 at 21:16
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Here's my rates:

£290 - £500 per day depending on level of work/type of work involved. Basic Design/HTML build is the lower figure, Full CMS/Dynamic/Flash Driven is at the higher level.

or

£35 - £75 per hour, again depends on whats involved.

Updates charged at 10% of initial build cost.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.