GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 is over! - But what happens next?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 23:02
Regular
I must say the last episode was very good but the cliff hanger at the end was a whole thing in itself - Will it play a part in the next series? See when I saw Mandy with prezza's skin I had a cloning vide coming through, or he could die or........

What did she actually do anyway and what do u guys think will happen in series 3?
Mon 11/08/03 at 12:36
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> What actually happend in S1, i never watched it.

Palmer ran for first Black president and looked sure to win, intel from an agent in (I think) Indonesia revealed that on election day Palmer would be killed by an assassin funded by unknown sources. Jack and CTU deployed to prevent this, and did. Mandy, the woman who tagged Palmer with the bio toxin last night, was part of that plot in S1, hence she links those in S1 to those in S2 and suggests a bigger plot involveing people in the US.

> "Will you be playing an part in the new series of 24?
> Yes I will."
>
> So maybe he lives or maybe he has a twin???

I still say he'll start it in a coma, or at his own funeral. Haybert only says he has a part, not what as or for how long. It's obvious that the European (the guy in the boat who initiated the attack) wants Palmer gone, and that makes it likely that whatever Palmer was attacked with is fatal, after all it was a contingency for the bomb plot failure so it had to work. The Vice president was in on it, we know he has contact with the conspirators and initiated the action to remove Palmer by the vote of no confidence, and only Lynn - the woman on Palmers staff whose now in a coma after a secret service agent on Mike Novack's orders was fighting her and she fell down the stairs - knows this, because Mike told her what was going on BEFORE it happened. Hence Mike was also in on it, but obviously not fully - like Sherry Palmer.
Mon 11/08/03 at 11:44
Regular
"\\"
What actually happend in S1, i never watched it.

This was in the interview of Dennis Haysbert (david palmer (the president))

"Will you be playing an part in the new series of 24?
Yes I will."

So maybe he lives or maybe he has a twin???
Mon 11/08/03 at 09:36
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
cookie monster wrote:
> I thought it was a biological agent that she had impregnated into a
> film she had stuck to her hand. It seemed to be eating through his
> hand.

I'd say you're spot on with that. Some kind of skin eating disease, when Palmer goes down onto the floor his eyes are open and fixed, if he's not dead then he soon will be because, assuming some sort of realism, anything that acts that fast is lethal. Only way Palmer will be in the next one is in a coma or a funeral (his).

I say Season 3 will be set some time after the end of Season 2 - no way Jack can leap up for another 24 hours from how he ended this one. The vice president gets control, and he was in on it all but only Lynn could prove that from what Mike told her. The guy in the boat on the phone is definitely European, and obviously Season 3 is going to focus on those who set the events of S1 and 2 in motion. Maybe :)
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*Dons a blonde wig, high heels and attends the audition*
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Jesus, how much more ridiculous could these storylines get? Every now and again they just throw in a pathetic one like that. Not necessarily unrealistic, but stupid for 24. It's not Eastenders for Christ's sake.

I hope it's a hoax/joke/lie/something to throw us off the scent.
Sun 10/08/03 at 23:58
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Best news ever:
http://www.wtev.com/entertainment/ story.aspx?content_id=A3785AF0-7F57-4582-9DE6-79E6995D0DAB
Sun 10/08/03 at 23:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
My first thought was that she had his handprint to allow a high security clearance.
Sun 10/08/03 at 23:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
cipro wrote:
> Aparantly Jack will get a new partner in season 3

It should be Kate Warner i reckon.
Sun 10/08/03 at 23:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
smithy wrote:
> I must say the last episode was very good but the cliff hanger at the
> end was a whole thing in itself - Will it play a part in the next
> series? See when I saw Mandy with prezza's skin I had a cloning vide
> coming through, or he could die or........
>
> What did she actually do anyway and what do u guys think will happen
> in series 3?

I thought it was a biological agent that she had impregnated into a film she had stuck to her hand. It seemed to be eating through his hand.
Sun 10/08/03 at 23:29
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Aparantly Jack will get a new partner in season 3, and I've seen one or two details about new cast members, but as far as plot goes I haven't got the faintest idea how season 3 could pan out.

Great cliff hanger though, I'm really looking forward to what may happen next.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.