GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 is over! - But what happens next?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 23:02
Regular
I must say the last episode was very good but the cliff hanger at the end was a whole thing in itself - Will it play a part in the next series? See when I saw Mandy with prezza's skin I had a cloning vide coming through, or he could die or........

What did she actually do anyway and what do u guys think will happen in series 3?
Mon 11/08/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
cookie monster wrote:
> Peter Venkman wrote:
> 6 series of 24! He produces it doesn't he? I think they should end
> Kiefer's reign in S3, then stop the whole show for a few years and
> then make some more.
>
> No way, that would kill me.
>
> I need my 24 fix.

I think they'll milk it for all they can, while they can, which is a good thing :)
Mon 11/08/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
What happened to Lynn, did she live or die ? or don't we know yet ?
Mon 11/08/03 at 14:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Peter Venkman wrote:
> 6 series of 24! He produces it doesn't he? I think they should end
> Kiefer's reign in S3, then stop the whole show for a few years and
> then make some more.

No way, that would kill me.

I need my 24 fix.
Mon 11/08/03 at 13:47
Regular
"\\"
From the same interview with david palmer someone asked "do you know there will be 6 series" and he said he had no idea...
Mon 11/08/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Peter Venkman wrote:
> What do you mean that Mike was in on it? Mike only believed that the
> president was making a mistake about the war and decided to oppose
> him in the form of the ammendments.

He was, Mike is damned by his illegal detention of Lynn before Palmer was removed from office by the vote, she had information which would prevent the vote. Mike also told her, before the President was told, that Palmer faced a vote of no confidence, yet when he later fetches Palemr for the vote he says he only just found out about it. Also, when Palmer's lawyer gives the document detailing the industrialist's phone communications and intelligence on him, Mike looks shocked, - obviously unaware as Sherry was - and immediately, without any authorisation, contact CTU to get them to help Jack, when prior to seeing that information on Kingsley he had discouraged Palmer from believing Jack's information.

If Mike was just about opposing the president then he would never prevent Lynn from giving Palmer real intelligence he could use - he did, hence he's in on it.
Mon 11/08/03 at 12:57
Regular
"She's a dog!"
6 series of 24! He produces it doesn't he? I think they should end Kiefer's reign in S3, then stop the whole show for a few years and then make some more.
Mon 11/08/03 at 12:55
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
as if by magic

http://www.geocities.com/ kiefer_sutherland_24/Season3.html

(remove space)
Mon 11/08/03 at 12:53
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
S3 info is on a geocities site, I think I have the link on my favourites at home, will post it tonight if I have.

All I can remember is that it is set 18 months after series 2 and yes, Jack does get a new partner.

Does everyone know Keifer has signed up to a total of 6 Series of 24 so far ?
Mon 11/08/03 at 12:47
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Belldandy wrote:
> I still say he'll start it in a coma, or at his own funeral. Haybert
> only says he has a part, not what as or for how long. It's obvious
> that the European (the guy in the boat who initiated the attack)
> wants Palmer gone, and that makes it likely that whatever Palmer was
> attacked with is fatal, after all it was a contingency for the bomb
> plot failure so it had to work. The Vice president was in on it, we
> know he has contact with the conspirators and initiated the action to
> remove Palmer by the vote of no confidence, and only Lynn - the woman
> on Palmers staff whose now in a coma after a secret service agent on
> Mike Novack's orders was fighting her and she fell down the stairs -
> knows this, because Mike told her what was going on BEFORE it
> happened. Hence Mike was also in on it, but obviously not fully -
> like Sherry Palmer.

What do you mean that Mike was in on it? Mike only believed that the president was making a mistake about the war and decided to oppose him in the form of the ammendments.

Nina Meyers at the end of S1 said that there was a bigger plan afoot and by the looks of things the plan wil continue in S3.

I reckon S3 will continue a few years after S2 and Palmer will either be dead or in a wheelchair. I think Mike will be in S3 and will be working against the president. Mandy will play a big part in S3, and she kept the handprint with the desease, which makes you think that she might use it as a handprint to launch a nuclear attack, I'm sure the people Mandy works for have the power to obtain the President's code to launch a nuclear attack. My theory anyway.
Mon 11/08/03 at 12:40
Regular
"\\"
Thanks for telling me what happend in S1. And your theory seems good.

I think that david palmer will have his hand amputated and will live in a bed before dieing later on in S3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.