GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 is over! - But what happens next?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 23:02
Regular
I must say the last episode was very good but the cliff hanger at the end was a whole thing in itself - Will it play a part in the next series? See when I saw Mandy with prezza's skin I had a cloning vide coming through, or he could die or........

What did she actually do anyway and what do u guys think will happen in series 3?
Tue 12/08/03 at 23:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well he already did retire before series 2. Perhaps he's retired to the Cotswolds to manage a B&B, and suddenly it got really popular meaning he could see Kate anymore.

Oh, and me neither.
Tue 12/08/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Ahem, Blank, it doesn't say what his work is, I can't see him being the retiring type somehow y'know.

It's all pointless speculation anyway. I'm making a point of not looking for any details on season 3, when it's on I'll find out, simple as that. Managed perfectly well before the internet became popular.
Tue 12/08/03 at 21:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Kiriyama wrote:
> Kate had a relationship with Jack, but his work got in the way

If that's true it's a rubbish storyline - he was supposedly retired at the start of series 2, so after he gets called back to work for one day he takes the liberty of working for another three years? After he's already voluntarily retired? And anyway, there can't have been anything too taxing happening in those three years, because it didn't make it onto TV.
Tue 12/08/03 at 21:11
Regular
The Mandy bit at the start of season one was fantastic.
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Who cares ? Seriously, I don't, 24 is about the story and the characters and Kim is the weakest character on the show all through season 2. All it means is that there will be the inevitable 'girl kissing girl' scene in season 3 which'll get anyone 18 or under all sweaty whilst the real fans just want a damn good storyline that does not dissolve into something akin to a soap. Honestly, how can it make the story any better ? It didn't in season 1 with mandy and that other woman and it won't in season 3. If it is true, which at this stage I doubt nothing is. Even the producers have intentionally lied in the past about the show so it's not like you can believe them all the time...
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:19
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Yep. It's 100% confirmed by AICN.
Tue 12/08/03 at 17:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Kiriyama wrote:
> Kim is a lesbian

Tell. Me. That. Is. Certain. ?!

*mumbles a lot, rocking back and forwards*
Mon 11/08/03 at 21:37
Regular
"\\"
"Any changes to the format?
Of course it'll still be 24 hours. We've been going back and forth, right now we're starting at 11am, but it's shifting as we look down the road and discuss what time we want certain things to happen"

From the co-producers interview (yet again from the bbc site) so you could be right about it starting at 1pm.
Mon 11/08/03 at 21:33
Regular
"\\"
I thought it was 11am... ?
Mon 11/08/03 at 21:05
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Oh, and this series begins at 1pm! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.