GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Regulars/Newbies (Who know who you are)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 14:40
Regular
Ok, so it's rare I even start a topic here, but boredom, as I wait once more for Planetside's Trial to download, couple with seeing a new wave of spam sweep over the forums akin to this heat wave, has forced my hand.

Can whicher regulars/newbies that are creating an endless number of new user names just quit it, and stop pratting around ? One alter ego is okay, twenty odd isn't, and from how most new users this weekend are posting, and where they are posting, it's stupidly obvious that most are just the creations of certain regulars and newbies.

Obviously I, and the other forum members who are sick of this every time some of you decide to have a retarded weekend, cannot do anything, except hope one of the many thunderstorms of this afternoon whacks bang onto your phone line and fries your modem or PC, or something similarly incapacitating.

Cease.

If you want to play like children do it on MSN or Yahoo messenger.
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:42
Regular
um..no, not really.

Point is, regulars are creating new accounts so they can spam without it being traced back to them.
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:44
Regular
"8==="
*eyes everyone suspiciously*
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well I haven't been paying attention to all this spamming, so I'm not sure, but can we be certain about who is actually doing the spamming? I know someone made a remark about Halo Fan, but that could have been someone creating an account for that single post.

Anyway, Belldandy's created accounts so no one knows it's him. But point taken on the spamming thing, Belldandy doesn't do too much of that with his new accounts, so fair enough I suppose.
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:50
Regular
Why not round up 6 suspected spammers and have a russian roulette banning.
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:51
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Why not round up 6 suspected spammers and have a russian roulette
> banning.

You're on the top of the list buddy!
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Why not round up 6 suspected spammers and have a russian roulette
> banning.

Because they're only suspected spammers. Plus they already have several accounts from the spamming. Just ban them all, except......just ban them all.
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:53
Regular
Why?

Because I'm above 50th place on the top posters list?
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:54
No i was joking mate.
Not you atall.
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:55
Regular
Your sense of humour needs dramatic improvment.
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:56
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Your sense of humour needs dramatic improvment.

So i have been told.

I dont have a sense of humor, i like to just be stupid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.