GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Regulars/Newbies (Who know who you are)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 14:40
Regular
Ok, so it's rare I even start a topic here, but boredom, as I wait once more for Planetside's Trial to download, couple with seeing a new wave of spam sweep over the forums akin to this heat wave, has forced my hand.

Can whicher regulars/newbies that are creating an endless number of new user names just quit it, and stop pratting around ? One alter ego is okay, twenty odd isn't, and from how most new users this weekend are posting, and where they are posting, it's stupidly obvious that most are just the creations of certain regulars and newbies.

Obviously I, and the other forum members who are sick of this every time some of you decide to have a retarded weekend, cannot do anything, except hope one of the many thunderstorms of this afternoon whacks bang onto your phone line and fries your modem or PC, or something similarly incapacitating.

Cease.

If you want to play like children do it on MSN or Yahoo messenger.
Sun 10/08/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
I haven't
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm not in a mood. I'm pointing something out. I'm calm, 'n' everythin'.

What I was trying to say was: you had several usernames for no reason. You could have simply stuck with Belldandy the whole time, but you didn't. And you weren't Halo Fan?
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:20
So who was it with all them user names then?
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:29
Regular
Blank wrote:
> I'm not in a mood. I'm pointing something out. I'm calm, 'n'
> everythin'.
>
> What I was trying to say was: you had several usernames for no reason.
> You could have simply stuck with Belldandy the whole time, but you
> didn't. And you weren't Halo Fan?

You're really struggling to grasp this concept aren't you?

He didn't create new accounts, he changed the display name of his exsisting account.

I beleive he only has two different accounts.
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He did change his account to Practical Magic. You know, to come up red and all? It wasn't actually magic you know, that's just a name...
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:34
Regular
*sigh*

Whitestripes DX wrote:

> I beleive he only has two different accounts.

Belldandy, Goddess, Star Fury were name changes of O-N-E account.

Practical Magic was a new account. A S-E-C-O-N-D account.
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
And where did I say he had more than one account?
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:37
Regular
He's complaining about people creating lots of new accounts.

You tried to call him a hypocrite because he has had several different usernames, but that isn't harming anyone.

So I had to decided if you were just stupid and didn't understand the post, or whether by 'username' you meant seperate accounts.
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sign back into msn WS.
Mon 11/08/03 at 00:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Is there really that much difference? It's still a different name appears, whether it's the same account or not. And let's not forget he did actually change his account - he's had two accounts at least. It's like a murderer of one complaining about mass murderers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.