GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Regulars/Newbies (Who know who you are)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 14:40
Regular
Ok, so it's rare I even start a topic here, but boredom, as I wait once more for Planetside's Trial to download, couple with seeing a new wave of spam sweep over the forums akin to this heat wave, has forced my hand.

Can whicher regulars/newbies that are creating an endless number of new user names just quit it, and stop pratting around ? One alter ego is okay, twenty odd isn't, and from how most new users this weekend are posting, and where they are posting, it's stupidly obvious that most are just the creations of certain regulars and newbies.

Obviously I, and the other forum members who are sick of this every time some of you decide to have a retarded weekend, cannot do anything, except hope one of the many thunderstorms of this afternoon whacks bang onto your phone line and fries your modem or PC, or something similarly incapacitating.

Cease.

If you want to play like children do it on MSN or Yahoo messenger.
Sun 10/08/03 at 17:26
Regular
Hooray!
Belldandy's back!!

~~Mystique~~
Sun 10/08/03 at 17:27
Regular
"8==="
They seem to mainly spam in the General Chat forum, which is the Spam Forum.

I don't see it as any worse than the wench mobile etc
Sun 10/08/03 at 17:32
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Belldandy wrote:
> J-42 wrote:
> I totally do NOT agree with you on this one BELL ENDy. It's just
> harmless fun, and if they spam, they'll be banned. Lighten up, party
> poopers!
>
> Tough, welcome to democracy, you're an idiot if you agree with the
> spamming these 'tards are doing.

Did you even read my post. I never said i agreed with spamming, that's stupid, i said i agree with having fun. In this case, having an alter ego, most of it isn't spam.

Welcome to democracy?
WTF?
Sun 10/08/03 at 17:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Belldandy
Star Fury
Practical Magic
Halo Fan
Goddess Belldandy

There's five of your best, Belldandy, and I'm sure there's more.
Sun 10/08/03 at 17:38
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Exactly, virtually everyone has done it.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Awwwwooooooo"
No they haven't...
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:23
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Belldandy
> Star Fury
> Practical Magic
> Halo Fan
> Goddess Belldandy
>
>
> There's five of your best, Belldandy, and I'm sure there's more.

Oh look, he's "no longer" around to see it.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:23
"Mimmargh!"
J-42 wrote:
> Welcome to democracy?
> WTF?

LOL, indeed, isn't anarchy a more apt description of these forums?
How is it in anyway democratic other than voting for some users to become part of the virtual aristocracy every month or so who then often sod off anyway realising that being urine coloured is cool for about 3 days.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
maddmun wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> Belldandy
> Star Fury
> Practical Magic
> Halo Fan
> Goddess Belldandy
>
>
> There's five of your best, Belldandy, and I'm sure there's more.
>
> Oh look, he's "no longer" around to see it.

Difference. 1) I didn't prat around. 2)I was not Halo Fan 3) Practical Magic, Belldandy and Goddess Belldandy were all the same one and I made no secret of it 4) I did not spam the forums up 5) I see Blank's holiday has done little for his mood.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:39
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
J-42 wrote:
> Welcome to democracy?
> WTF?

I can say what I like about anyone, they can say what they like, but ultimately nothing changes, hence, welcome to democracy, it's just like the real world.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.