GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Regulars/Newbies (Who know who you are)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 14:40
Regular
Ok, so it's rare I even start a topic here, but boredom, as I wait once more for Planetside's Trial to download, couple with seeing a new wave of spam sweep over the forums akin to this heat wave, has forced my hand.

Can whicher regulars/newbies that are creating an endless number of new user names just quit it, and stop pratting around ? One alter ego is okay, twenty odd isn't, and from how most new users this weekend are posting, and where they are posting, it's stupidly obvious that most are just the creations of certain regulars and newbies.

Obviously I, and the other forum members who are sick of this every time some of you decide to have a retarded weekend, cannot do anything, except hope one of the many thunderstorms of this afternoon whacks bang onto your phone line and fries your modem or PC, or something similarly incapacitating.

Cease.

If you want to play like children do it on MSN or Yahoo messenger.
Wed 13/08/03 at 07:05
Regular
*Doesn't know what Yoda sounds like*

*Imagines Shaneo saying it*

:c( Okay...
Wed 13/08/03 at 07:03
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
*Drags DW out of thread

We have no place here my son <-- Use Yoda voice for this bit
Wed 13/08/03 at 07:03
Regular
SHANEO! MY FURRY FRIEND.
Wed 13/08/03 at 07:02
Regular
Just read Practical Magic's (;cD) post and it seems I should have taken note. :c$
Wed 13/08/03 at 07:01
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Why? It's retarded!
Wed 13/08/03 at 07:01
Regular
Same here. :cP Which is why I replied with !!!!111111111. Or something. Whatever. Bah. Homo. Yes. You. I'll. Go. Now.
Wed 13/08/03 at 06:59
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I just wanna be part of this post thats all
Wed 13/08/03 at 06:33
Regular
!!!11111
Wed 13/08/03 at 06:03
Don't be so critical!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 11/08/03 at 16:03
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Plus:

El ® ö B ì Ñ . wrote:
> > El ® ö B ì Ñ . wrote:
> > Im not in ya kitchen.
> >
> > This is why blank hates you.

> WTF.
> You posted a stupid bloody topic in the first place.
> Thats why i hate you, because you post absolute crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.