GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Name that Transformer for me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/08/03 at 10:50
Regular
The old series, a big plane that was on the Autobots side. I had the toy - it was white, red, big and made of metal! Anyone got one they can sell me for a fiver?
Wed 06/08/03 at 13:57
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Transformers! Gobots in disguise.
Wed 06/08/03 at 14:02
Regular
"aliens exist"
there was one called Powergilde, he was a large red and white plane, and had his own episode, 'the girl who loved powerglide" he was a big plane but was smaller than the decepticon planes
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The sagacious one wrote:
> Transformers! Gobots in disguise.#

No, no, no!!! Gobots were crap. I had one and it went from a little human-type thing into a scooter. A scooter, fer Christ's sake! How crap is that. Even Beachcomber would have destroyed it and he was the gayest Autobot of all!
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Hah ha! That made me laugh.

Too right, though. Gobots were for gypsies.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I've still got my lovely old Jetfire in the loft, no box though. Of all my many Transformers toys, that was probably my favourite.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:55
Regular
*Kisses her Skorponk Transformer*
Oh yes.
Wed 06/08/03 at 16:55
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:
> The sagacious one wrote:
> Transformers! Gobots in disguise.#
>
>
> No, no, no!!! Gobots were crap. I had one and it went from a little
> human-type thing into a scooter. A scooter, fer Christ's sake! How
> crap is that. Even Beachcomber would have destroyed it and he was the
> gayest Autobot of all!

Yeah but the officebots rocked. Go copybot, go faxbot and go go go gostaffcanteenbot. Brilliant.
Wed 06/08/03 at 16:59
Regular
"8==="
Only flying one I could remember was star-scream
Wed 06/08/03 at 17:04
Regular
"8==="
Which was a decepticon. Oh nad there was screech aswell. I thikn star-scream was the tape shaped one that came out of screech and turned into the pteradactyl type thing.

I have some transformers + movie on DVD
Wed 06/08/03 at 18:08
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I always hated the fact you could never get some characters over here, but you could in the US- I wanted Omega Supreme damnit !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.