GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Name that Transformer for me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/08/03 at 10:50
Regular
The old series, a big plane that was on the Autobots side. I had the toy - it was white, red, big and made of metal! Anyone got one they can sell me for a fiver?
Wed 06/08/03 at 10:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The old series, a big plane that was on the Autobots side. I had the toy - it was white, red, big and made of metal! Anyone got one they can sell me for a fiver?
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:01
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
You fool! They fetch a lot on e-bay so do a search there.

*runs*
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hey, come back I found it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=3140601420&category=4696

It was called Jetfire, but also called Skyfire in the series. I can't believe I got rid of this - look at the condition of that baby! And how much it's going for! It was definitely one of my favourite "toys" as a child and I'd love one again now, just for the nostalgia trip. Apparently they're quite rare too.
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:40
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I'm back!

Yes! It looks good.

And it's very expensive.

I had loads of Transformers when I was young. Then my mum decided I'd grown out of them and gave them all away.

*sobs*
Wed 06/08/03 at 12:04
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i had an optimus prime version 1 and 2. i gave it to someone awhile ago though. i also liked collecting MASK videos and toys. they were good too.
Wed 06/08/03 at 12:30
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Useless trivia *The design for the skyfire/jetfire toy was actually an old Macross/Robotech one repainted - not designed to match the TV show character as the manufacturers did not think it'd sell well enough to warrant the expense of making a new design*
Wed 06/08/03 at 12:38
Regular
I am MEGATRON.
"My power is your doom!"

Honest to god.

Although the best one was clearly the one that transformed into a toaster.
Happy days.
Wed 06/08/03 at 13:23
Regular
Megatron toy was a replica handgun with clip on stock and sniper scope - anyone imagine that being on sale today as a toy ? :) It was even realistically painted, and made largely of metal too....
Wed 06/08/03 at 13:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just go up Toys R Us and check out the aisles full of toy guns.
Wed 06/08/03 at 13:28
Regular
They're plastic though, less real

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.