GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Name that Transformer for me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/08/03 at 10:50
Regular
The old series, a big plane that was on the Autobots side. I had the toy - it was white, red, big and made of metal! Anyone got one they can sell me for a fiver?
Mon 25/08/03 at 23:19
"possibly impossible"
Everybody... "You've got the touch....."

;-)
Sat 23/08/03 at 23:36
Regular
"Arise, Rodimus Prime"

"This is the end of the Road, Galvatron"
Sat 23/08/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Lou Role wrote:
> I absolutely loved the old series of Transformers. I only ever had
> one tape, but i watched it till it wouldn't work anymore. It was the
> one where they managed to get the humans into the heads of the
> Transformers to fight the decepticons. I remember the main battle
> where the decepticons realised that the humans partially controlled
> the Transformers, and they got their shiny metal butts truly kicked.

I was just looking around a games shop today and they had a few dvd's, and I actually managed to find that old Transformers movie on dvd, for just £4 as well. It's still as good as I remember it too.

:)
Sun 10/08/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Jurassic Shift wrote:
> Transformers suck.
>
> Grow up.

You mean grow old ?
Sun 10/08/03 at 10:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Jurassic Shift wrote:
> Transformers suck.
>
> Grow up.

Whoever said I was grown up...mentally.
Sat 09/08/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Growing up's boring though.

:)
Sat 09/08/03 at 14:47
Regular
"TEAM ROBINOUS D"
Transformers suck.

Grow up.
Sat 09/08/03 at 14:41
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
MASK toys were great, as were Transformers, but G.I. Joe toys were the best of the bunch.
Sat 09/08/03 at 11:51
Regular
did anyone play with MASK? those were some wicked toys and no mistake
Fri 08/08/03 at 19:51
"possibly impossible"
Armada makes it even more confusing. I still have loads of old Transformer comics at my parents house somewhere. (loft, probably, everything always ends up there).

They started making them from metal and some plastic parts, well made and with a lot of effort, but then things changed (after I stopped collecting them though) and they were all plasticy and shiny. What's all that about?

Old transformers had the great Megatron as a pistol, silenced pistol or a large gun, Armada has him as a plane thingy. It's a typical alternate universe thing that the Japanese are really in to at the moment.

They re-did the movie on DVD too and are now charging around £6.99 for it with no extras on it. I just love Unicron, great story too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.