GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I had to delete it, but..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/07/03 at 09:15
Regular
It was too good to remove completely, so here it is, Mystique's review of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

"i fink dis is da besetsest game evuh!

my mum had to help me get the box open i got fifty paper cuts on my thumb trying to get it open

and i got jam from my jam sandwitch on the game so she had to wipe it off for me i jammed it in my gameboy...its a blue one
and turned it on

the music is well cool its like all doo doo doo dood odododod dooo dood bleep bleep bleel mmmeeewwwwwwwooooooowwwwwwwwwwooo oooooo dooo
POKEMOOOOOONNNN

and yeah when i went to the school i sawed tis well fit gurl shes my pokemon girlfirend

on tuesday i fell over at school and hurt my knee so i got to go home and play pokemon even more ahahahahahah stoopid teachers

the grafiks are well good i can see pickachu i can see him even better when i play it wiv my eyes open like how my mummy tort me to

today at skool dannny stuck a stick in my eye so i punched his ear and made him eat slugs

the box is very pretty it comes in eiver blue or red mine was blue but turneded red becoz of the jam.

al;l in all pockemon is da bestest game evuh and sonee suck soz all day got is crappy dragon ballz

my cats bref smells like cat food
WICKED!!!111111"
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:30
Regular
And you're 12, and as such, can't do most things.
AHAHAHAHAHA.
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:28
Regular
But I have ten Porches, or however you spell it. And I have a wide-screen television, so I'M better than you.
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:27
Regular
You better really have a Delorean.
IT BETTER NOT BE MORE LIES!
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:26
Regular
Don't want one either.
My Delorean kicks yo' Ferrit's ass.
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:25
Regular
They should, but I'M better than you. And I have a Ferrari and you don't.
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:23
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Hmmm...sometimes I fear what I create
Aye, twas inspired your old review. Aplogies if I've stepped on any toes.

Edgy wrote:
I'm not saying I don't find her funny - infact I think of her campaign to add 'Spiderman' to the swear filter as both a funny and worthy cause, but considering her funny because she acts like a boy...hmmm...
And I *will* get it added!

Then Stryke wrote:
I reckon she's got Tourettes, and thereby twitches everytime anyone, anywhere, spells it Spiderman.

*Falls to the floor foaming at the mouth*
SPIDER-MAN! IT'S SPIDER-MAN!
;)

Oh and it's nice to see that yet again a thread about me has blown out of all proportion.
Some found it funny, some didn't. Theres no need to have a big girly fight over it you know....oh wait you don't know other wise I wouldn't be saying this.
Maybe some of you should just get used to the fact that I'm better than you....even Stryke...
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:09
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Stryke wrote:

And this Virtuso guy is just doing the thing of not laughing at something because other people are laughing at it, and therefore "standing out as an induvidual".
-----------------

If I found it funny, I genuinely would have said so. But it wasn't in the slightest bit entertaining.

And, if I'm NOT laughing at it "to be different", aren't you laughing at it "just because it's Mystique" saying it?
Mon 28/07/03 at 18:22
Regular
"8==="
Stryke wrote:
>
> It's funny. Get over yourselves.

I'd love to see that as a sport...
Mon 28/07/03 at 18:07
Regular
I found it funny too.
Mon 28/07/03 at 18:01
Regular
"It's been a while.."
you are not alone there

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.